+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/4 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/4 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Petra is so sweet and self-effacing and just comes across as so genuine that it's impossible not to like her. Every time I see her, I just get the feeling that, perhaps because of what she's been through, she's sure of what's important to her and has some kind of personal serenity because of it.

I wonder if some of her clumsiness comes from that broken pelvis, as it wasn't just broken, it was darn near shattered. It's tough to come back from something like that, and I'm sure her core isn't what it could be as a result.

Maybe Petra could replace Brooke, : ) She has the ability to get outside of her beauty and to show care and concern for others and to be excited. I don't see that at all in Brooke who poses and mugs for the camera and therefore has nothing much to say since that is where her concentration is. Petra is the real deal model. BTW, Brooke is very beautiful it's just that well...meh as a co host.

This song (My Prerogative) is the only thing I've ever liked about Bobby Brown.

All the judges liked it! I'm so happy for him! You can tell he really cares!

7-6-7!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Maybe Petra could replace Brooke, : ) She has the ability to get outside of her beauty and to show care and concern for others and to be excited. I don't see that at all in Brooke who poses and mugs for the camera and therefore has nothing much to say since that is where her concentration is. Petra is the real deal model. BTW, Brooke is very beautiful it's just that well...meh as a co host.

I'm all for that. Brooke is, if anything, worse this year than she's been before. Maybe she's missing her golden boy Derek, but she looks flat out uninterested in what she's doing.

I bet Petra would make better wardrobe choices too.

I feel a Maks and Karina showdown in the finale a-brewin'.

And, yes, Brooke is just as over this gig as the audience is over her.

Sugar Ray. Corny.

He is a little better this week on the dancing. I know the paso is supposed to be angry or something, but I prefer his smiling face.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm glad to hear SR had a good week. He really does want to be here and I'd much rather see him stick around over Wendy (sorry Tony).

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I'm all for that. Brooke is, if anything, worse this year than she's been before. Maybe she's missing her golden boy Derek, but she looks flat out uninterested in what she's doing.

Agreed. Brooke is too low energy for my tastes. No excitement at all. As much as I couldn't stand the annoying Samantha, at least she brought a sense of excitement to what she was doing.

Poor Brooke has the personality of wet noodle.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I bet Petra would make better wardrobe choices too.[/QUOTE]

If TPTB would only listen to us at FORT they would never have picked Brooke Burke to begin with and if they listenend they would definitely know we think a lot of others would make a much better choice for her job! She does not know how to interview these dancers, JMHO

+ Reply to Thread