+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/4 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/4 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I really, really like him, too. He's a keeper.

Kendra/Louis: She chose You & Me by some band and it's dedicated to Hank and how much people didn't want them together. Her and Louis seem to be connecting much better this week. Aw, Hank and Little Hank showed up..he is soo cute!

She almost tripped coming down the steps, or at least it looked like that to me. It was a very nice rumba, my one complaint still remains that her facial expressions never seem to connect with the dance.

Len said she was sort of unstable throughout the dance, but said her leg action has improved. Bruno said there is nothing wrong with a good stripper and he thinks it was hot and arousing. Carrie Ann said it was hot hot hot.

I liked Chris's better but I feel like her scores will be a better.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Kendra and Louie did well but again, Kendra has not a way with words, lol. When asked how she brought the passion she said I had to close my eyes and pretend it was Hank. Louie said well THANKS! I mean we know what she meant but it didn't come out too well, lol.

8-7-8, which I figured. A little high, because I did see what Len was referring too with the unstableness, but I like Kendra, so I'm not too mad.

Kendra and Louie. What was up with all that smoke/fog?

Hated the song - hated the dance. Ick.

Well, the judges liked it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Glad to hear Kendra did better this week. I forgot it was story week this time.

FORT Fogey

Kendra/Louis' rhumba scores as well as Chelsea/Mark's cha-cha. I guess the judges aren't overwhelmed by C/M to the degree Mark might like them to be.

Definitely agree it was Kendra's best dance thus far, but her facial expressions were off. So far, I think Chris has acted his dance the best.

I also think that storytelling week is hard enough. Sticking so many people with the rumba on top of it, when that's generally not a great dance for most couples seems a bit much. I miss the practice of having everyone who had the Latin rhythm doing the same dance and everyone with ballroom doing the same ballroom dance. It made comparisons much easier. And geez, no one's had a waltz yet? If they save both the waltz and VW for late in the season, that's going to be a lot of waltzing at once.

Hi everyone! I'm really enjoying this season--drama free! Out of the gate, I loooooved Kirstie, Ralph, and Hines, but Chris J. is growing on me.

Brooke needs to find some new "buzz words" And her way to question the stars....it is like "you suck at this ...how did you over come it?"

Overcome seems to be her favorite tonight

Romeo/Chelsea: I'll Be There dedicated to his two cousins he lost.... not fluid enough at all. It was okay, but definitely lacked fluidity.

+ Reply to Thread