+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 4/4 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 4/4 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    I hope that they make it to the finals and get to dance it as their redo dance

Utterly impressed that they picked up and kept going like nothing happened--true professionals

I feel like they're being unnecessary harsh with Ralph like they were with Evan just to make it seem like a more even field.
    I know there was discussion last week that they seemed to be lowballing Ralph and nitpicking him because he's probably so much better than they expected. I know Ralph's had some training, but he's far from being a ringer. I think even Evan could dance circles around him. I think they're going for a male winner this season, but I hope they're being hard on Ralph now and come around to him later on, like they sometimes do. Of course, I think the show could possibly aim for a Kirstie win as well.

If Wendy continues to outlast other dancers I think it'll be another Kate and Bristol field day, and I doubt the show wants to go through that again. I haven't seen the dances yet (obviously), but I think Wendy, despite having a bigger fanbase than I might have assumed, or SR. Maybe Romeo. That would be my guess for a bottom 3. If Tom or Brooke tweets a shocking elimination tomorrow, we know it's not Wendy.

Yeah, Maks was back out on the floor and smiling! I was wondering if that's why everyone was cheering.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I know there was discussion last week that they seemed to be lowballing Ralph and nitpicking him because he's probably so much better than they expected. I know Ralph's had some training, but he's far from being a ringer. I think even Evan could dance circles around him. I think they're going for a male winner this season, but I hope they're being hard on Ralph now and come around to him later on, like they sometimes do. Of course, I think the show could possibly aim for a Kirstie win as well.
    Evan. Sigh. One of the few seasons he couldn't have won has to be the season he was cast in, the one where the winner was blatantly, boringly obvious from day one (not to mention being the one season Anna had a real live contender). I thought it was interesting that Len said tonight that this is one of his favorite seasons ever, because he can't predict who's going to be the best from week to week. That's the kind of casting they ought to aim for, even if they obviously can't ever guarantee it.

Ralph's wife must have been reading him the riot act with hm reassuring so much with the big love.... He turns around after enduring Brooke and the other guys give a knowing look to him, hee hee.

Anyone happen to have Chris, Romeo, Hines, and Kirstie's numbers?
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

maks and kristie 18008683411

Thanks!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Anyone happen to have Chris, Romeo, Hines, and Kirstie's numbers?
    Romeo's would be 3405, Hines 3403 as their last 4 digits. Chris I think is 3409.

Chris 1-800-868-3409
    Romeo 3405
    Hines 3403
    Kirsty 3411

+ Reply to Thread