+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 4/4 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/4 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Get in line Poor Maks. He's been doing so well with Kirstie and enjoying himself. It sounds scary this his thigh gave out.
    Kara, not sure if you're watching, but once you see it, you'll understand what happened. Kristie had her leg wrapped around his waist, and he was dragging her, then plied over on his left leg to accentuate the line; that's when he fell and she went down with him.

I hope he's ok; he and Kirstie have such a fun partnership, and I'm sure she's worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Speaking of Karina, while Brooke seems moodier and less interested this season, Karina actually seems more pleasant than she's ever been. Maybe her engagement is agreeing with her.

And yeah, Maks seems to be having a lot of fun with Kirstie. It would really stink if he had to bow out because of an injury.
    If Maks has to bow out, maybe Tony can step in? Wendy will probably be eliminated tomorrow anyways.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Outsiders = my favourite movie of all time. "Nothing Gold Can Stay" by Robert Frost, my favourite poem of all time from the movie also.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Knowing Maks, I'm sure he'll never let himself get over this and feel like he really let Kirstie down. For all the bashing he takes, I have to give it to him for what a professional he is and how big hearted he really is. Were they able to finish their routine? How far did they get?

I remember when Cristian de la Fuente's arm gave out during his season 6 mambo, but that was at the end of the routine (however, it started cramping up before).

Oh god, why did he have to do this song.?
    I have just discovered the word...Smellfungus and will endeavor to use it someday.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    Kara, not sure if you're watching, but once you see it, you'll understand what happened. Kristie had her leg wrapped around his waist, and he was dragging her, then plied over on his left leg to accentuate the line; that's when he fell and she went down with him.

I hope he's ok; he and Kirstie have such a fun partnership, and I'm sure she's worried.
    I'm sure this will bring cracks about Kirstie's weight. Hopefully anyone thinking it saw what happened with George Lopez. I really hope Maks doesn't have to bow out. What an amazing season he's having with someone a lot of us counted out. He looked so proud the first week and has been having so much off the show with Kirstie.

Ralph/Karina: He was definitely the most fluid of all the guys tonight, but still not completely fluid enough, or at least not in my opinion. It was good, nothing amazing or anything.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Ralph just is doing a great job OMG..its so touching to see a man whos been married for 24 years and still that much in love with his wife...wonderful..the whole world should be filled with that kind of love
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Len needs a chill pill tonight.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I'm sure this will bring cracks about Kirstie's weight. Hopefully anyone thinking it saw what happened with George Lopez. I really hope Maks doesn't have to bow out. What an amazing season he's having with someone a lot of us counted out. He looked so proud the first week and has been having so much off the show with Kirstie.
    yep they will probably start on late night tonight..gezzzzzz
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread