+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 3/28 DWTS 12 Show Discussion **WEST COAST SPOILERS**

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: 3/28 DWTS 12 Show Discussion **WEST COAST SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    Holy cow is Mike piegon toed! Those toes practically point to the other foot.
    Isn't he though??? Not nearly as pigeon-toed as the Situation last season, but still pigeon-toed nonetheless.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    'Dancing' Star Pulls MAJOR Strings for VIP Guest | TMZ.com

looks like this woman will be in the front row tonight..WTG Maks

Maksim Chmerkovskiy isn't just "making time" for a "Dancing with the Stars" fan who's going through cancer treatment -- he's hooking her up with the experience of a lifetime ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the production tell us Maksim had been furiously trying to set up the perfect evening for a special VIP guest ... asking for front row seats for tonight's show along with special backstage passes ... and now we've learned there's a reason he's so motivated.

We're told a friend of Maksim's informed the dancer about a woman who was having a really tough time with recent cancer treatments -- and she happened to be a fan of the show. So Maksim sprung into action, instantly trying to do everything he could to help get her mind off the pain.

Of course, Maksim came through -- and the woman is all set for a night she'll never forget.
    How sweet of him. I love Maks.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Len: "I have good news. It was better than last week. But you were flying around like a wasp at a picnic."

I'm probably alone here, but I like Mike better than Kendra or Wendy. I think he is putting in some effort here.

Scores: 6/5/6

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    Holy cow is Mike piegon toed! Those toes practically point to the other foot.
    Is there something about pigeon-toed Mikes on this show? He's even worse than Mike "the Situation" was last season.

He was still pretty bad, but I agree with the judges that he was better than lat week. At least he seemed more comfortable.

I agree about Lacey's hair, but isn't anyone going to comment on that godawful costume?

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo View Post
    Len: "I have good news. It was better than last week. But you were flying around like a wasp at a picnic."

I'm probably alone here, but I like Mike better than Kendra or Wendy. I think he is putting in some effort here.

Scores: 6/5/6

Nope Chacharo - I agree. at Len's Description

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Kind of disappointed to hear Mike did well, I'll admit. I still doubt he's long for the show. But I think Sugar Ray might be the one in danger tonight, unless Len's comment irked the voters.

I think, like Mark, Lacey can sometimes screw her partners over by her choreography. I wasn't a fan last week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    How sweet of him. I love Maks.

I agree. That's really nice of Maks to go out of his way for her just because someone asked him to do so--I assume he didn't actually know the woman himself. Hope she has a great time.

On an unrelated note, I noticed Florence was in the crowd again tonight. She really is a diehard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Kind of disappointed to hear Mike did well, I'll admit. I still doubt he's long for the show. But I think Sugar Ray might be the one in danger tonight, unless Len's comment irked the voters.

Nah - I think/hope he would get more votes than Wendy

I am not a watcher of AI but I read last week that someone got a "judges save" I was thinking that maybe DWTS needs to adopt something similar to this..so we don't have a repeat of last season
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Is there something about pigeon-toed Mikes on this show? He's even worse than Mike "the Situation" was last season.

He was still pretty bad, but I agree with the judges that he was better than lat week. At least he seemed more comfortable.

I agree about Lacey's hair, but isn't anyone going to comment on that godawful costume?
    Lacy has a history of wearing costumes that, at least in my opinion, don't represent the spirit of the ballroom genre. My husband says she just looks trashy.

+ Reply to Thread