+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: 3/21 DWTS 12 Premiere Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: *Dancing With the Stars Season 12 (Spring) Spoilers & Speculation*

Poor Tony is stuck with another loser. The guy can't cach a break. I'm pulling for Sugar Ray. I was hoping that Max or Tony would win this year but with their partners that's out.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands View Post
    Poor Tony is stuck with another loser. The guy can't cach a break. I'm pulling for Sugar Ray. I was hoping that Max or Tony would win this year but with their partners that's out.
    Actually, right now Kirstie is a 3-1 favorite to win, and only Ralph, at 2-1, has better odds, according to the Vegas bookmakers.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    Actually, right now Kirstie is a 3-1 favorite to win, and only Ralph, at 2-1, has better odds, according to the Vegas bookmakers.
    I think a male star is due to win. The last male was Donny? Regardless, if Ralph is 2-1, he will have to maintain that. Any of the other males, could in fact, come from behind and snatch it away from him.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by gruder View Post
    I think a male star is due to win. The last male was Donny? Regardless, if Ralph is 2-1, he will have to maintain that. Any of the other males, could in fact, come from behind and snatch it away from him.
    I'd love to see Kirstie win (mostly for Maks), but if a girl won this year I'm going to say it'll be Chelsea. However, I also think they'll aim for a male win this year, and I'm thinking it'll be Ralph, but probably Hines. Unless the show totally throws him under the bus later on to outdo his fanbase.

At this point, the only ones I don't want to see win are Mike, and repeat wins for Cheryl and Mark.

ETA: regarding tonight, Louis tweeted he was told by ABC there would be no delay. So maybe it's just Obama's speech without all the talking points after it.
    Last edited by karalott; 03-28-2011 at 06:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread