+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 3/21 DWTS 12 Premiere Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 3/21 DWTS 12 Premiere Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Very tough competition this year! If Kirstie can keep it up, I guess we can expect to see her in the final 4 at the least. I think the finals will be Ralph, Hines, Chelsea. I think if Bristol could make it to the final 3 last year with her dancing skills, then Chelsea deserves to be there. Kendra.. I'm not sure yet. She was a little stiff tonight from the waist down but we'll see.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    Lacy needs to do something about her hair...color it or strip the blonde out of the bottom half
    Um that's the style in Hollywood now. Look at Drew Barrymore, Rachel Bilson, Lauren Conrad, and many others. The style is called Hombre Hair. She's just following the trend, and I think it looks fine. What I don't get is Lacey always tried to be more bad ass. And a bad ass would never follow trend.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Well, his humor matches Carrola's.
    It should. He took Adam's place hosting Loveline with Dr. Drew.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    Um that's the style in Hollywood now. Look at Drew Barrymore, Rachel Bilson, Lauren Conrad, and many others. The style is called Hombre Hair. She's just following the trend, and I think it looks fine. What I don't get is Lacey always tried to be more bad ass. And a bad ass would never follow trend.
    Her hair distracted me so much that I did not pay attention to the dance. I kept thinking that does not look like Lacey. Even her eyes looked different? Maybe contacts? Hmmm...

I think last night's show was one of my favorite first nights ever. Didn't know who Hines was before the show but what a charmer...that smile is something else and he definitely has dance potential. Ralph Machio just warmed my heart...what a cutie. I have always been a Kirstie Allie fan but didn't expect that much of her last night...she really impressed me. I love that the playing field is so much more level this year. It has a potential for the lead to change from week to week and lots of room for everyone to grow. So my early faves are Hines, Ralph and Kirstie.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

Loved last night. Kirsty surprised me with her youthful and sexy moves. I wasn't expecting chemistry between Kristy and Max. Her acting ability came through. This will be a fun season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Thanks for thinking of me anyway I will thank the mods in general for this site, as I usually work Monday nights and it's great to have somewhere I can check while the show is on the air and catch the updates then. Two hours is long enough to get through but I might go crazy wondering how my favorites (or non favorites) fared having to wait. Not to mention all the other reasons I enjoy the site.

Next week is going to be interesting. The judges usually play it safe the first week with the scores and comments, so next week might be a lot more gushing and over/underscoring and nitpicking. The jive I think will prove a challenge for Petra, and the only other girl jiving will be Chelsea (so not really a fair comparison). I also think Mike and Sugar Ray might have a tough time with that dance, though I think SR will have the personality to back his up with. I do hope Chris brings more personality next week, along with Wendy, and maybe Cheryl and Tony put more into their routines. I hope Kendra and Romeo do better next week as well, in terms of nerves and the judges scores. I really wouldn't mind, though, if we don't see any 9s or 10s for several weeks. I hate even seeing 7s and 8s this early.
    Excuse me for saying so, but next week the guys who have the jive actually have to dance. There is no more of this walking around while the female dancer does intricate steps that distracts the eye and makes it look like the guy is actually doing something when he really isn't doing that much at all.

Ralph danced. He actually bonafied danced. He danced some pretty difficult steps for an untrained dancer straight out of the chute!

I was really pleased overall with last night; however, it still looked to me like for the most part that those guys who actually tried to dance a little and didn't do so well (poor posture, sloppy foot work, etc) got the same score or maybe lower than the guys who walked around a lot, masquerading as dancing.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Just saw a few bits, Ralph Maccio blew me away I can't believe how well he did.

I was all set for a "Hate Kirste Ally Fest" and again I was blown away at how well she did. Rat!

I'm sorry to be so mean, but Wendy Williams is a big girl and next to her patner she looks like a guy in drag. Seriously, she is a female right? Does she have an extra chromosome or something?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Add me to the list of those who are VERY pleasantly surprised at some of these folks' abilities.

My favorite part of the night - not seeing anybody named Derek.
    Last edited by AZChristian; 03-22-2011 at 09:45 AM.

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Wow! I certainly wasn't expecting to be so excited over this season when the cast was announced, but boy was I pleasantly surprised last night! My favorite three are Hines, Ralph and Kirstie! Yay DWTS for casting what's shaping up to be an excellent Season 12!

+ Reply to Thread