Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 3/21 DWTS 12 Premiere Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 3/21 DWTS 12 Premiere Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Kirsten Louise Deal
    January 12, 1951 (1951-01-12) (age 60)
    Wichita, Kansas, U.S.

FORT Fan

One last comment before I go to bed - this may be my FAVORITE SEASON EVER!

So many great people...different, talented in different ways. And no "major" ringer!

Good for her! I've never seem Maks sweat so much after a dance, so this will definitely be interesting from week to week, but she's the first celeb all night to bring some excitement!

This season may do more for her than Jenny Craig!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Maks looks so happy.....maybe my opinion of her may change over time!

So, after tonight, I'm saying Mike or Wendy goes first...and my early predicted top 3 are Kendra, Ralph, and Hines....with the potiential upset from Romeo, Chelsie, or Kirstie!

I'm gonna love this season, I really will! No obvious front runner, other than Ralphie, you really don't know who will pull it out in the end!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

So I thought Chris was overscored, Romeo and Kendra slightly underscored, but aside from that, keep this up judges. This is what I like, giving honest critiques and not letting their biases cloud their judgement.

Didn't like Mike, Petra, or Chris that much; Wendy was a let down; Kirstie reminded me of seeing Pamela, Kelly O., and Warren take to the stage-definitely a pleasant surprise. So excited to see Ralph, Kendra, Kirstie, Romeo, and Hines do well. I guess I'll say now that Chelsea and Hines did suffer from getting lowballed by going earlier.

Glad so many people have potential. Even someone like Sugar Ray may surprise down the road. I think there will be a lot of surprises in the eliminations as the competition goes on. Hopefully everything stays this fun and unpredictable. DWTS has gone back to what I love.

FORT Fogey

I really liked that Kirstie left all the tomfoolery behind and looked like she took the dancing seriously. That impressed me a lot.

My guess for first to go, Lacey and her partner. Won't miss Lacey's tastless outfits. Next, sadly will probably be Tony and his partner.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Kirsten Louise Deal
    January 12, 1951 (1951-01-12) (age 60)
    Wichita, Kansas, U.S.
    whats really sad is we share the same birthdate with Howard Stern..uck

I keep getting all circuts are busy now..not matter which number I try guess I will have to vote online
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    I really liked that Kirstie left all the tomfoolery behind and looked like she took the dancing seriously. That impressed me a lot.
    I think that's why my dislike of her heightened when I heard she was doing the show, because I figured she was going to fall into the Florence/Cloris/Steve catergory, but I'm truly impressed at how serious she is taking this...she did a great job tonight.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    I think that's why my dislike of her heightened when I heard she was doing the show, because I figured she was going to fall into the Florence/Cloris/Steve catergory, but I'm truly impressed at how serious she is taking this...she did a great job tonight.
    That may be coming, but if she keeps it in check, and keeps dancing the way she did tonight, she's going to do great, maybe go further than anyone expected.

I'll also call Mike or Wendy as the first gone. I can't imagine Mike pulling together a great jive. I don't really think Petra will be around long, either, unless she makes a splash or keeps the sentimental story line. I've always found Dmitry to be a bit on the boring side with his choreography. Maybe she'll surprise me next week.

+ Reply to Thread