+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Kane & Mark Ballas - Season 12

Re: Chelsea Kane & Mark Ballas - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I've never been a fan of the jives Mark choreographs. Too fast paced, out dancing his partner, and he dances like maniac. I had the same thoughts, and also wondered last night what other hook ups the media will create this season. Not as much potential for showmances like usual.

I thought Mark was dating a girl from SYTYCD (Jeannie I think?)

You are right he is dating Jeannie. He moves fast from one girl to the next I can't keep up.

I do agree with you that Derek's loyal fans will vote for his buddy Mark. Not all of them, but enough to get him through each week.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    You are right he is dating Jeannie. He moves fast from one girl to the next I can't keep up.

I do agree with you that Derek's loyal fans will vote for his buddy Mark. Not all of them, but enough to get him through each week.
    I know there've been rumors about him dating Chelsie Hightower, but I thought they were just rumors. I could always be wrong, too. I only heard about him dating Jeannie when she came on the show and performed last season (or the season before). It's hard to keep track what romances are true and which are made up

FORT Newbie

I feel like a brother and sister vibe from these two none the less they kinda look cute as dancing pair.

Mark is dating Chelsie Hightower. He is not dating that SYTYCD girl anymore. He sure does move on from girl to girl quick. Hope Chelsie H is careful with Mark.Chelsie H went to London with Mark and spent some time with him on his music tour last winter and sang a song on his tour.Also,there are videos on you tube that shows Mark caressing Chelsie in a loving matter.Just watch pretty song we will hear a duet or song form the two new lovebrids.

Chelsea Kane is dating a guy from one tree hill.

I know there was comparisions to Derek/Nicole's non quick step tonight, but I thought their dance was less flashy and more quickstep than Chelsea/Mark's jive. Mark's make up was freaky. Chelsea's personality grates. Maybe I'm just over the sugary cute stuff. I think she's a lot like Mark, OTT, so that could be it, too. I've never been a fan of Mark's jive, though a lot of his choreography leaves me FF through it. I'm glad the judges were tough on him. It got the scores it deserved. Mark needs to deal with the flack a little better. And listen to the judges, because he's only screwing his partner over in the end. That said, I think these two are in it for the long haul. Their jive was enjoyable, had it been a freestyle, and had it not been Mark with the same goofed up facial expressions in the middle of it. This seemed like a typical Mark routine.

Have you seen Mark's new music video featuring Chelsea? I have and it was steamy.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

I like Mark and Chelsea and I hope they go far. He just has to remember to please judges, that it has to be technically correct, not theatrical.

Quote Originally Posted by jaihodestiny View Post
    I feel like a brother and sister vibe from these two none the less they kinda look cute as dancing pair.

Mark is dating Chelsie Hightower. He is not dating that SYTYCD girl anymore. He sure does move on from girl to girl quick. Hope Chelsie H is careful with Mark.Chelsie H went to London with Mark and spent some time with him on his music tour last winter and sang a song on his tour.Also,there are videos on you tube that shows Mark caressing Chelsie in a loving matter.Just watch pretty song we will hear a duet or song form the two new lovebrids.

Chelsea Kane is dating a guy from one tree hill.
    I thought he and Hightower dated a while back and broke up. Oh well, I can't keep up with all of the romances on here. I think Mark does need to watch the gimmicks. Chelsea Kane is too good a dancer to get 5's because Mark wants to goof off and break the rules.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Chelsie and Mark deny they're dating and say they're just friends...but who knows. If they want to keep it a private matter, that's their business.

As for Mark's other Chelsea (wouldn't be DWTS without a scandal):

'Dancing with the Stars' Chelsea Kane on Drug Scandal: 'It's Not Me'

After last night's elimination show, Chelsea Kane tackled questions backstage in regards to an alleged video showing the "Dancing with the Stars" contestant and a friend doing illegal drugs.

"There was a video online of supposedly me and my costar from 'Jonas [L.A.]' doing some illegal things which is a bummer because it's not me," Chelsea clarified. "It's very obvious someone is trying to start controversy."

The optimistic actress even points out the inconsistencies of the supposed video. "Our faces are pixilated, and for me it's like, if you have proof, why blur out my face?"

Chelsea goes on to explain her disappointment with the humiliation from the alleged controversy and its affect on people close to her.

"It's frustrating when there's so much going on and there are so many good things to talk about that someone has to come through with a video like that," the singer explained. "It's never fun to get that phone call from your mom. It's like, please tell me this isn't you."

In a sign of camaraderie, Mark Ballas came to his partner's defense with somewhat of an inconvenient truth. "This is something that constantly comes with the territory," the professional dancer affirmed. "She's doing wonderfully on the show and everyone's seeing her progress and of course someone's going to come out and try to rain on her parade and we're just not going to let them rain."

Click the video to hear more from Chelsea and Mark and make sure to tune into "Dancing with the Stars" Mondays on ABC.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I know there was comparisions to Derek/Nicole's non quick step tonight, but I thought their dance was less flashy and more quickstep than Chelsea/Mark's jive. Mark's make up was freaky. Chelsea's personality grates. Maybe I'm just over the sugary cute stuff. I think she's a lot like Mark, OTT, so that could be it, too. I've never been a fan of Mark's jive, though a lot of his choreography leaves me FF through it. I'm glad the judges were tough on him. It got the scores it deserved. Mark needs to deal with the flack a little better. And listen to the judges, because he's only screwing his partner over in the end. That said, I think these two are in it for the long haul. Their jive was enjoyable, had it been a freestyle, and had it not been Mark with the same goofed up facial expressions in the middle of it. This seemed like a typical Mark routine.
    The judges didn't like it and said it was inappropriate. However, he was dressed as the Joker( I think perhaps from a pack of cards). The other option is he looked like something from a modern day version of Alice in Wonderland. Her costume also was catchy.

They were inappropriate.....they also were fantastic. Sorry, but they danced extremely well. I was quite taken with the dance even if it was inappropriate. I think I am the only one who is bothering to give them this much credit, but they are due that.
    These two kids knocked the ball out of the park with that dance whatever it was....
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    The judges didn't like it and said it was inappropriate. However, he was dressed as the Joker( I think perhaps from a pack of cards). The other option is he looked like something from a modern day version of Alice in Wonderland. Her costume also was catchy.

They were inappropriate.....they also were fantastic. Sorry, but they danced extremely well. I was quite taken with the dance even if it was inappropriate. I think I am the only one who is bothering to give them this much credit, but they are due that.
    These two kids knocked the ball out of the park with that dance whatever it was....
    I agree with this. Judges had to slam them because he broke the rules, but they are fantastic from an entertainment/talent standpoint. I am just angry at Mark for doing it because Chelsea is too good a dancer to get 5's because Mark wants to do something different. If he had done that (with a trick or two) as a freestyle, it would have gotten 10's. There is a time and a place which is what the judges want Derek and Mark to learn.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

+ Reply to Thread