+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kendra Wilkinson & Louis van Amstel - Season 12

Kendra Wilkinson & Louis van Amstel - Season 12

Kendra Wilkinson

"The Bunny Next Door"

Pro: Louis van Amstel

TV personality/glamour girl Kendra Wilkinson is probably best known from her self-titled hit reality series Kendra. Just wrapping its 3rd season on E!, the show follows Kendra, NFL star hubby Hank Baskett, and son Hank IV through their crazy lives. Between life in the spotlight, raising a toddler and the challenges of being an NFL wife, the show is a fun-filled, action-packed look into Kendra's world.

Kendra got her start on one of E! Entertainment's highest-rated shows, The Girls Next Door. She was on the reality hit for five seasons until 2009. That's when Kendra closed one chapter in her life and started a new one. And by that we mean she got married, celebrated the birth of son Hank IV and of course, launched her hit show, Kendra.

Kendra is a self-described tomboy and avid sports fan who loves watching boxing and rooting for her favorite football team, the San Diego Chargers. Since the debut of The Girls Next Door, Kendra has appeared on the cover of many magazines and has enjoyed numerous TV and movie appearances.

In 2007, Kendra was part MTV's reality series Celebrity Rap Superstar, where she proved to be a fan favorite finishing second in the competition. In 2008, Kendra was featured in the movie The House Bunny, along with her Girls Next Door co-stars Holly Madison, Bridget Marquardt and Hugh Hefner. In 2009, Kendra was featured on the hit CBS series How I Met Your Mother. And in 2011, she'll be taking the stage on Dancing With The Stars!

Cast Bios - ABC.com

Meet the Cast video - ABC.com

Re: Kendra Wilkinson & Louis van Amstel - Season 12

I'll be first to cheer on my girl Kendra! Can't wait to see little snippets of baby Hank! He is to die for cute!! Go Kendra ! Go Kendra!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Go Kendra/Louis! I'm so glad the rumors of her being on this season were true. I can't wait to see them, and hope Louis has a great, fun season. From what I've seen Kendra's got potential.

My mom heard Kendra broke her toe. Is that true? Sad she would get injured so early. I wonder if she's truly going to be able to compete.

I heard she injured herself, so that must have been it I hope this doesn't hinder her, because from what I've seen Kendra has a lot of potential to do well. I'm very impressed. She's who I'm most looking forward to seeing (in case my 3 million posts on the subject didn't make it obvious), so I'll be sad for her and Louis if an injury sets them back.

I'm pulling for Kendra and Kirstie. I like them both. Kendra is a natural athlete that will serve her well IMO. Sometimes she gets too obsessed with things and lets that distract her. I hope she does well.

I like Kendra and maybe it's Louis' time to do something great. He has certainly paid his dues. If they are any good I might vote for them this year. I also like Ralph Macchio (love Karate Kid and My Counsin Vinny.) We'll see. Hope she isn't in too much pain to compete.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    My mom heard Kendra broke her toe. Is that true? Sad she would get injured so early. I wonder if she's truly going to be able to compete.
    I don't see a broken toe slowing Kendra down. She's very athletic & driven. She really lovez to shake her booty.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Was her toe broken before or after the first videos were released? She looked like she is going to be really good. I am rooting for her as well.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Was her toe broken before or after the first videos were released? She looked like she is going to be really good. I am rooting for her as well.
    I believe it was after. It just happened within the last week if the reports are accurate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast