+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Kendra Wilkinson & Louis van Amstel - Season 12

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Kendra Wilkinson & Louis van Amstel - Season 12

At this point, with the exception of one particular couple, I'll be sad to see anyone leave. However, I'm probably one of the few around here that doesn't mind Kendra advancing another week. Truthfully, I didn't think her dance was anymore of a foxtrot had they done a paso doble in there. And Yankee Doodle Dandy? I like to think I have seen everything when it comes to this show, but they always prove me wrong Considering everyone was overscored this week (only scores I won't argue with are Romeo and Chris's), I don't have a problem with what Kendra got. I don't think she deserved it, but that's more because I didn't view her routine as a foxtrot. I think as a dancer she's really not bad, but compared with who's left, she is the bottom tier. I predicted she, Petra, and Romeo might be the next in danger and I'll keep holding onto that prediction. I don't think her fan base can rival our two athletes, Mark's, or possibly Kirstie's. Kirstie and Ralph are my wild cards at the moment.

I did think she went out and had fun on the dance floor. She and Louis seemed to have better chemistry on the dance floor this week, and it didn't seem so down backstage during their interviews tonight. I do wish she'd know her audience and watch what she says, though.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom View Post
    This girl needs to go - now, and she needs to stay quiet for a while. She won't. Can you imagine what her exit interviews are going to be like??

The only way I knew who Kendra was , was from her constantly being written up in People. She must have stock in or a connection to that magazine. For a while, I learned "How HanK Proposed," "When Hank felt the Baby Kick," "Kendra is ready for __ now that the Baby's Here"! She definitely likes being in the limelight! I'm sorry, but she has no shame and no class IMO. She constantly blames everyone else and everything else for her mistakes, a sign of immaturity. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it comes from within. I don't think she's that attractive to begin with, and her words and actions make her less so. I'm sure her husband does and that's all that matters.

As for Kelly defending her -- don't they both work for the same network??
    ITA with everything you've said here - and re: the bolded, the only reason that she keeps getting the votes is that she's constantly in a magazine staring us in the face at the grocery store. The average American relates to those in the tabloids and aspires to be like those individuals. She is nothing aspirational to many of those commenting here, but obviously to a great majority of viewers - what a sad commentary...

However, I'm probably one of the few around here that doesn't mind Kendra advancing another week.
    I have tried to give Kendra a chance to win me over this season, but it hasn't happened. Maybe I have a disadvantage not knowing much about her before she was cast on DWTS.

So I think could it be the way she is edited? Is she acting for the cameras?

Whatever the reasons are for me personally she is hard to root for.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Who is John Galt?

Why on earth is this boring and very shallow woman still on the show? And ... she can't dance very well either. It is too bad she is still here and that cutie-pie and pretty good dancer - Chris Jericho got tossed. Is she that popular? The only time I've watched her "reality show" was at the nail salon (I had no control over the TV). It was beyond boring - 5 minutes was my limit. Why are people voting for her?

I think she has a lot of fans voting for her. She will be one of those contestants that the more people want her eliminated she will stay until the end. I hope not.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I am a fan of Kendra's and will continue to enjoy her on the show. However, if she could take out Chelsea/Mark next week I'd be perfectly happy. At this point, though, I do hope Kendra's the next to go since I don't want to see anyone else leave. I didn't want to see Chris go, but that's what happens with one bad tango and Bruno nearly being put into a booty shaking coma.

I know Kendra has a sizeable fan base from E! show. But I don't see her in the finals. Final 4 max.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I think she has a lot of fans voting for her. She will be one of those contestants that the more people want her eliminated she will stay until the end. I hope not.
    like Bristol
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Kendra Wilkinson’s ‘DWTS’ Blog: I Felt Amazing!

Every week, reality star, sports lover, mom and former Playboy bunny Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett will check in with OK! as she learns how to shake it on the dance floor on Dancing With the Stars! Aided by her pro partner, Louis Van Amstel, Kendra has gotten ready to rumba in no time!

I felt amazing with my dance. I loved my outfit, my hair my makeup, everything. I was confident going into it this time just because I was so in my element.? I was having a good time with it. The whole time so far I thought I was having a good time but last night I really did have a good time. And now that I know what REALLY having a good time feels like I don’t want to lose that feeling.

I mean I will always be my own toughest critic, but now I can also see it’s just a show and to have fun too.? My focus in the beginning… well I was all over the place and now I can really focus more and get the routines down??.

The hardest part is probably just getting your body and your head to work together, haha! Sometimes I’m not tired at ALL but my body is exhausted another times my body feels great buy I am mentally exhausted. The best part is hitting a move or a routine and knowing you hit it.??No one’s asked for pointers yet, haha! But I would be happy to teach everyone!

OMG Bruno’s Elton John video outfit was SO funny!!! I couldn’t believe it was really him!!!

I am always nervous about eliminations! There is something about the lights dimming and the music that makes you so nervous! ?Its no surprise but my fans have been my biggest supporters. I read what they say on my twitter and everything and it just means the world to me. It’s really been awesome.?? Every night I practice with Hank! After this is done we are going to for sure take dance classes together.

If we make it you can expect one of my favorite songs right now! I think (hope) we are dancing to it next week. Also the group number!

Kendra Wilkinson’s ‘DWTS’ Blog: I Felt Amazing! - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    Len Goodman on Kendra Wilkinson: “Just Let Her Shake & Bake There for Me”

As the competitors get more serious, Dancing With The Stars judge, Len Goodman, can’t help but get funnier! After Kendra Wilkinson’s booty-shaking judge’s table dance, Len, well, just couldn’t help but look up! He described the dance as “a lot nicer than the cupcake that ABC gave me as a birthday gift.”

“I have a little bit of a boob fetish the first few weeks but I had a little bit of a butt fetish last night with Kendra there shakin’ the bacon,” Len told reporters last night after the results show. “I tried not to look up. I said, ‘No, stay calm. Think of England. Royal Wedding, Royal Wedding.’ I couldn’t help myself. I had to look up her skirt. Everything was tucked in and gorgeous.”

Not only does Kendra know her way to Len’s heart, but has won him over as most improved contestant too!

“Kendra, for me, is the most improved one of them all.” Len explains, “She never came out and performed but the last two weeks she’s come out stronger and if you watch her dancing, watch her feet and legs. They’re strong. They’re straight. She’s the most improved.”

So how could Kendra’s dance and improvement possibly be topped?

Len told OK! “The perfect way would bring back Wendy Williams and get her on that table… and just let her shake and bake there for me.”

Len Goodman on Kendra Wilkinson: “Just Let Her Shake & Bake There for Me” - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

Len is so cute!! He really loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    Len is so cute!! He really loved it.

I think Len just knows that she doesn't mind older guys
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

+ Reply to Thread