+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hines Ward & Kym Johnson - Season 12

Re: Hines Ward & Kym Johnson - Season 12

Now that Ralph is gone, I no longer care who wins. I'm too disgusted with this show. However, I don't want Mark to win again, so I'll be giving my votes to Hines. I've always liked Kym.

I feel bad that many of you have lost your "favorite" throughout this season. I know what it like to root for a person/team and all see it go up in smoke...
    I am a Hines fan, because I have watched him play for the past 13 years. I didn't express my opinions much, perhaps because I knew that everyone would have a favorite and it wouldn't and shouldn't necessarily be the person I am rooting for. I have read that people think Hines has been overscored, can't dance, Kym covers for him...and you know what...I'm okay with that. We all enjoy something different, and that is what makes this show so interesting. The one point I DO want to make is that irregardless how this ends....Mark has to go. He is arrogant, he has no respect for his partner, and I will be sick to my stomach if he manages to pull this out of his A@@!!! Showboating is never appealing, and although he is a terrific dancer, he has lost sight of the fact that his 'partner" is the one that is to shine, not him. He has overshadowed, overdanced and overdenied his partner the ability to really shine. Sorry....just had to get that off my chest....carry on

I felt bad that Ralph was eliminated, I really enjoyed his work. Now my votes will to go Kirstie and Hines. I usded to like Mark but now, he is just a little too full of himself and I not be voting for him.

Oh Mickey you're so fine fashionista84's Avatar

Looking forward to Hines and Kyms routine on Monday, especially the freestyle.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fashionista84 View Post
    Looking forward to Hines and Kyms routine on Monday, especially the freestyle.
    Me too, I can't wait. Hines gets his own half-time show, I love it

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

YES!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

That's the ending I was hoping for Their last dance was great and I loved that Hines went over to his mom when they finished. Gotta love Mama Ward!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Woo Hoo. Way to go Kym and Hines You did an amazing job all season and deserve that win
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Congrats to Hines. He is one of the few football players you can actually see smiling during games, even when he makes mistakes, and I wasn't surprised that his personality transfered to the dance floor.

I do think he was generally overscored by the judges, starting about mid-season, although not much more than Kirstie. He is a joy to watch, but I think his smile was better than his footwork.

I really cringed during his freestyle. I see a lot of people liked it, but to me it was a "what??" sort of dance. I guess anything goes in the freestyle, but for me that isn't a dance I want to see again. I was especially surprised that Kym let him go this direction since she has experience designing a winning freestyle--why put it in the hands of an amateur when you have a winning pro on your team? That could have been a huge mistake, and I'm still surprised at least one judge didn't frown on it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick View Post
    I really cringed during his freestyle. I see a lot of people liked it, but to me it was a "what??" sort of dance. I guess anything goes in the freestyle, but for me that isn't a dance I want to see again. I was especially surprised that Kym let him go this direction since she has experience designing a winning freestyle--why put it in the hands of an amateur when you have a winning pro on your team? That could have been a huge mistake, and I'm still surprised at least one judge didn't frown on it.
    Hines said that Kym came up with the concept of the freestyle earlier in the season when he took her to a Hawks game. I enjoyed it very much and have watched it many times.

+ Reply to Thread