+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hines Ward & Kym Johnson - Season 12

Re: Hines Ward & Kym Johnson - Season 12

I think if the judges started picking on Hines then it would only be because they want Mark to win not that he will. I have always thought Hines would end up winning. He has the votes and the scores to do so.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

I love Kym and Hines individually and together. They are amazing to watch. Haven't seen such good chemistry / compatibility since Apollo and Julianne. Worth the wait.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

so excited they're heading for the finals! I knew they would. Here's hoping for a Hines/Kym victory. I can't wait to see their freestyle; I think it'll be amazing. This is another amazing partnership that future couples should pay attention on how to get along and respect each other. I almost started crying again tonight when I saw the footage of Hines crying again. I'm so happy they pulled through. He's my only hope of beating Mark, so I'll swallow my pride and vote for a Steeler. Maybe even make my own terrible towel.

Hines all the way!!!! I would like nothing more than to see him win & for Kym to take home her 3rd trophy! Loved seeing her freestyles again, esp. the one with Warren. They are one of my favorite pairings ever. Can't wait to see what she'll come up with for Hines. All we can count on is that it's gonna be good. She's never disappointed with a freestyle, imo.

I thought Kym has only won once?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    You are correct. Kym has won only once and that, of course, was with Donnie Osmond. She did come in second with Warren Sapp.

She's won once in the US version & once in the Australian version, hence the 3rd trophy reference.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainBreeze View Post
    She's won once in the US version & once in the Australian version, hence the 3rd trophy reference.
    Gotcha! I didn't realize that!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'll just be glad when this mess is OVER!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Gotcha! I didn't realize that!!
    You're probably not alone in that. I'm sure there are several others who don't know, or only count her win on this version.

I'll be cheering for Hines & Kym like crazy come Monday. I can't vote by phone since I'm not in the US, but will deffo vote online. I urge everyone to do the same.

I won't flinch if Kirstie & Maks take it home (anyone but you know who), but I think Hines has shown consistency throughout and hope he'll end up victorious next Tuesday. That would be the perfect ending to this season! Didn't know who he was coming into this, but have become a fan. Hasn't exactly hurt that he's been paired up with Kym, either. And him being Korean-born was a bonus, since that's something we have in common.

+ Reply to Thread