+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hines Ward & Kym Johnson - Season 12

Re: Hines Ward & Kym Johnson - Season 12

thank you I am glad to know he does NOT have a new baby. That was just weird did anyone else see that maybe it was a spoof or something. Oh well, I am super relieved that it is not true.

So Hines is single now or does he have a girlfriend? Also, is Kym seeing someone? Don't worry I am not suggesting anything, but I think when two people are single and compete on this show they have more room to make a dance romantic. You know what I mean?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi View Post
    I am NOT a fan of the Steelers, even though I live in Pennsylvania....and I have NOT been a fan of Hines Ward because he is an amazing player and his beast-like qualities stop other teams that I prefer!! LOL

But....

...I now simply adore the guy! Like many of the former football players who have danced on the show, he has joined the dancing cast with such tenacity, musicality and RESPECT for the artform. I love an athletic man who loves the arts...and Hines is becoming one of my favorites. Dance on, Hines!!
    Me too, but a major NE Patriots Fan....never, ever, liked the Steelers, could never stand those dumb yellow towels, but now, I want one when Hines dances! LOL I love his routines! Hope he makes the finals.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Count me in on as someone who never thought they'd root for a Steeler (let alone vote for one if it came down to it in a contest like this) but there's nothing about Hines I don't like. He and Kym are perfect together. Aside from Romeo, he's the one I most look forward to watching every week. I didn't think a few of his dances recently were worth the praise or scores they received, but I don't think he reached his peak and now is going backwards. I think he's still got a lot of fantastic dancing abilities to showcase. I'd love nothing more than to see the ballroom clouded by twirling yellow towels while Hines and Kym hoist the mirror ball at the end. Although Romeo's my first pick to win, but Hines is a very close second. And between the the two, I feel like Hines has the better shot.

I like Hines, but I'm worried that he isn't too convincing in the romantic dances. Any moment I expect that big smile to break out, or start laughing. This is his main limitation, ability to "act" the part.

I too think he's been a bit overscored lately, but I just assume that "live" for the judges his moves look even more crisp and proper than they do on TV. Kim has also been pretty good that sticking with the tradition of each dance, which probably adds 1 point per judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    So Hines is single now or does he have a girlfriend? Also, is Kym seeing someone? Don't worry I am not suggesting anything, but I think when two people are single and compete on this show they have more room to make a dance romantic. You know what I mean?
    I enjoyed both of Hines' numbers last night, but especially the second one. I'm liking him more each week.

REF. Hines' girlfriend: I read on TMZ last week that Hines and a woman were stopped by the police in LA. The car had been reported stolen by the owner, but then she recovered it and they had not removed it from the BOLO list of stolen vehicles. The police discovered the mistake and said Hines was polite and understanding. This happened at 2:00 a.m.! You might can google it.

ET has video of Kim being taken out of rehearsal on a stretcher with her head and neck immobilized. Not much detail.
    'Dancing with the Stars' Kym Johnson Taken Out on a Stretcher
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit View Post
    ET has video of Kim being taken out of rehearsal on a stretcher with her head and neck immobilized. Not much detail.
    'Dancing with the Stars' Kym Johnson Taken Out on a Stretcher
    Oh no! She's one of my favorite pros and a sweet person as well. I hope she's OK.

I hope it's nothing too serious, even though it looked like it, due to the stabilization of the head & neck. Kym's one of the brightest lights on DWTS and I hope she's able to continue.

Last I read says that she's doing well and they were making sure to be better safe than sorry. They still did not elaborate on the nature of her injury. I hope it's not serious and that she recovers quickly. Kym has always been one of my favorite pros both for her dance talent and her personality.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread