+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chris Jericho & Cheryl Burke - Season 12

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris Jericho & Cheryl Burke - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Thought I'd give Chris and Cheryl some love by bumping their thread...

Anyway, there's was the performance of the night for me last night.
    I liked it too. I don't believe they were actually in the bottom two last week either. I don't understand why they are not honest about that. It would give viewers a chance to rally around a favorite if they thought them in danger.

I suppose it may be to boost a good dancer that is not getting the numbers they want to encourage this reaction.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Thought I'd give Chris and Cheryl some love by bumping their thread...

Anyway, there's was the performance of the night for me last night.
    Oh gawd...just noticed my awful spelling mistake. I mean to say, theirs was the performance of the night last night. Not there's. I wrote that first thing this morning and guess I was still half asleep.

Guess I should be "untieing" with the rest of the bad spellers of the world I speak of in my sig.

Shoepie: I don't think they were really in the bottom three last week either. Here's to hoping that they won't be in the fake nor the real bottom three this week. But sometimes these things are unpredictable.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Chris has really impressed me this season. When he was announced as a contestant, I had never heard of him but was anxious to see how he'd do after all the loving he got from other posters. Didn't care for their first dance, but he's been amazing and consistant every week since. I don't think there's been a dance so far that I haven't enjoyed. Chris and Hines both, for me, just flow so well with their partners, and into the character and the dances. I can't believe he was really the bottom 2/3 again this week, and wish the producers hadn't done that to him. I think Chris could very well be in the finals and be hoisting that mirrorball in the end.

They have the tango next week, the only couple to have it, so I'm really excited. I think this will be another good week for him.

I'm excited for Chris's tango next week. He's been doing so well this past three weeks or so, I can see him doing well on the tango too.

I've always loved Chris Jericho! I used to watch wrestling all the time so I knew exactly who he was!

I agree that I was nervous for him after seeing that epic fail of his first dance, but he has impressed me so much since!

Go Y2J!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    I've always loved Chris Jericho! I used to watch wrestling all the time so I knew exactly who he was!

I agree that I was nervous for him after seeing that epic fail of his first dance, but he has impressed me so much since!

Go Y2J!
    It makes me wonder why their cha cha was lacking Obviously Chris has a lot of natural talent and potential as a dancer. He did a wonderful quick step his second week, and while I'm no dance expert, that seems like a harder dance to master than the cha cha. Cheryl did most of the dancing that week and barely had him do anything. I figured it must have been because he was a clunker and she was dumbing down the choreography. But he isn't Either way, I'm glad he's had his moment to shine. I loved that tribute to his mom he did for his rumba. That was really touching dance, and though the rumba is my least favorite style, I did enjoy his.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post

Go Y2J!
    Yes, go Y2J!

I thought he (and Cheryl) handled the elimination with class.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDovolaniFan View Post
    I thought he (and Cheryl) handled the elimination with class.
    This is one reason why I like this guy. He is a classy man. I think people under estimate him in both personality and intelligence because he is a wrestler. I am sorry he and Cheryl were eliminated and Kendra (Miss Classless) is still there.

I was sorry to see Chris/Cheryl go, too, but Cheryl seemed to look annoyed at the end of the night. I think she was done. I was expecting so much more from their tango, and it was bad. Not so much dance wise, but I felt the routine lacked a lot. Chris is a funny guy, very nice, too, so it'd be nice to see him back for some result show filler segments. They have to be better than what Mike did earlier in the season I actually thought Chris might have a bigger fan base to outlast a few of the others (like I'm thinking with Kendra now, I thought he'd be at least the final 4). I've heard before Cheryl's one of the most popular pros behind the scenes so I thought that may help, too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast