+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

Re: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I can only imagine how proud Maks was, and that's exactly what he looked like. I know I wasn't expecting anything like that from Kirstie, and I wasn't alone, but what a way to end the show and prove so many people wrong. Whether she wins or not, Kirstie will definitely be one of the most memorable contestants this show has ever seen.
    I concur. Maks looked like a proud parent when Kirstie got her praise from the judges.

FORT Fogey

They were great and a pleasant surprise. Maks actually seemed nicer than usual. lol

I'm a big fan of both Kirstie and Maks and thrilled to see how well she did! I think she will be on the show for awhile, and I look forward to seeing her progress and she will very likely lose quite a bit of weight as the season goes on!

FORT Fanatic

I really love Maks and Kirstie as well. She is such a charming combination of self-consciousness and sass. I hope sass wins out and she graces our screen for quite awhile. She really showed us her talent and determination last night.

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    That would be a finals I wouldn't be able to miss. Park my behind on the couch will a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the Karina v. Maks fireworks, and two older stars show the whippersnappers how it is done!
    I agree. that would be an awesome final. I really enjoyed last night's show and especially enjoyed Kirstie and Maks. was disappointed that her self consciousness was real obvious last night because when you see the tweets between her and Maks, you can tell she is one sassy lady as pavalygurl on here mentions and they're definately having fun with each other and probably why we are seeing a different side to Maks than normal. JMO.

I for sure see this couple making it into the F4. If they continue to dance well then I can see them winning the season.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I for sure see this couple making it into the F4. If they continue to dance well then I can see them winning the season.
    I agree. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the F2 along with Ralph. I can see TPTB salivating over the prospect of Maks and Karina competing head to head for that mirrorball trophy.

Kirstie was the surprise of the night for me. I expected her to look like another Wendy. Instead she put energy and personality into her performance. You go girl - I'm a fan now!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad View Post
    Kirstie was the surprise of the night for me. I expected her to look like another Wendy. Instead she put energy and personality into her performance. You go girl - I'm a fan now!
    I was amazed at how lightly she glided across the floor. I expected more like Kate G. (i.e. pushing a heavy shopping cart). I can only imagine how better Kirstie will be as the weight just rolls off her now. Hard to believe she's 60 yrs. old..mind blowing.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

What a TERRIFIC performance! I'm rooting for Kirstie to go all the way!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread