+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Re: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

I'm thrilled for Maks and Kirstie, they did so well last night! This season will be so much fun to watch, I really enjoyed last night and can't wait for next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhillian View Post
    I'm thrilled for Maks and Kirstie, they did so well last night! This season will be so much fun to watch, I really enjoyed last night and can't wait for next week!
    She did so well.I really like her.

Loved her dance last night! I thought she rocked it! One to watch, for sure!

Yes! Kirstie was awesome, so glad for her and for Maks. They are going to be a fun pair to watch.

I'm so happy for Kirstie! She was so wonderful last night! She is much older and larger than the other ladies, but left them in the dust! Go Kirstie!

Did you see her heels? Kendra, who I am also pulling for, said her heels are what made her ankles keep turning. Kirstie is 100 pounds heavier, but didn't have that problem. How can that be? I think Kendra should get some lower heels.

What great dancing and entertainment from Maks and Kirstie. Look forward to watching this couple each week until they carry away that mbt. (I hope!!!!)

I know that the world is critical of Kirstie's weight, but I hope I look that good at 60. I also thought she rocked the cha cha. As to Maks, maybe it's Kirstie's personality, but he doesn't seem as macho/cheuvanistic/arrogant as usual. I may actually find myself liking him this year which would be a first.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Kirstie really surprised me, especially after seeing how poorly Wendy did; I was figuring that Miss Alley would be another hot mess, but she totally nailed it! So happy for her and Maks. Even though it bugged me last season with Jennifer, I hope they keep reminding viewers that she is SIXTY FREAKING YEARS OLD, (and probably 30-40 pounds overweight) and at least last night, outdanced most of the younger, fitter contestants. I'm not convinced she'll be able to keep it up, and also worry that she might try so hard that she injures herself. I would so love to see her go all the way. Can you imagine if she and Ralph (and exes Maks and Karina) make the finals? But it's way to soon to get my hopes up. Glad to see all the Kirstie love on the boards, though, since she seemed to have so many detractors going into this.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    Kirstie really surprised me, especially after seeing how poorly Wendy did; I was figuring that Miss Alley would be another hot mess, but she totally nailed it! So happy for her and Maks. Even though it bugged me last season with Jennifer, I hope they keep reminding viewers that she is SIXTY FREAKING YEARS OLD, (and probably 30-40 pounds overweight) and at least last night, outdanced most of the younger, fitter contestants. I'm not convinced she'll be able to keep it up, and also worry that she might try so hard that she injures herself. I would so love to see her go all the way, Can you imagine if she and Ralph (and exes Maks and Karina) make the finals? But it's way to soon to get my hopes up. Glad to see all the Kirstie love on the boards, though, since she seemed to have so many detractors going into this.
    That would be a finals I wouldn't be able to miss. Park my behind on the couch will a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the Karina v. Maks fireworks, and two older stars show the whippersnappers how it is done!
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    I can't tell you how surprised and impressed I was by Kirstie tonight.
    According to a media article, she was petrified to perform live; however, 60 year-old, too pleasingly plump Kirstie absolutely nailed that cha-cha and entertained the heck out of me in the process.
    In addition, I don't know who was more excited: Bruno, Maks, the audience, or Kirstie.
    I can only imagine how proud Maks was, and that's exactly what he looked like. I know I wasn't expecting anything like that from Kirstie, and I wasn't alone, but what a way to end the show and prove so many people wrong. Whether she wins or not, Kirstie will definitely be one of the most memorable contestants this show has ever seen.

+ Reply to Thread