+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

Re: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

I just read that Maks may not return to DWTS...evidentally he hasn't decided yet and ABC isn't commenting. I don't know how to post links and articles....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I just read that Maks may not return to DWTS...evidentally he hasn't decided yet and ABC isn't commenting. I don't know how to post links and articles....

Oh they say that after every season. But when it does happen they'll lose me. He is really the only reason I continually watch I love that man!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Maybe he's fed up with the judges (I know I am). I don't watch the show live any more - I record it and fast forward through Carrie Ann's and Bruno's comments - I can't stand them.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Oh they say that after every season. But when it does happen they'll lose me. He is really the only reason I continually watch I love that man!
    Maybe the guy that left( he was on brothers and sisters) will come back.I liked him. I am not fan of Maks, his ego is HUGE! I suspect he wants more $$

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Maybe the guy that left( he was on brothers and sisters) will come back.I liked him. I am not fan of Maks, his ego is HUGE! I suspect he wants more $$
    If you mean Gilles Marini, he was the star, not the pro. He was completely inexperienced as a dancer before the show.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    If you mean Gilles Marini, he was the star, not the pro. He was completely inexperienced as a dancer before the show.
    opps! LOL I loved him.Dead sexy

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    opps! LOL I loved him.Dead sexy

Here's a thought: fire Brooke and let Gilles take her place. So far as I can tell, Brooke's only qualification for her job is that she's pretty to look at. Far as I'm concerned, Gilles is waaaaay prettier to look at than she is. And he certainly can't be any worse at coming up with questions than she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Here's a thought: fire Brooke and let Gilles take her place. So far as I can tell, Brooke's only qualification for her job is that she's pretty to look at. Far as I'm concerned, Gilles is waaaaay prettier to look at than she is. And he certainly can't be any worse at coming up with questions than she is.
    She 's pretty and boring He's pretty sexy and he can sweet talk.She makes me cringe

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Since season 9 there's been rumors as to whether or not Maks will return. It was really a toss up, after last season, whether he'd be back this time. I will miss him greatly and would love to see his brother join the show (hey, one Chmerkovskiy is better than nothing). I can't really blame him, or some of the other long time pros, for moving on. The show has really become a joke, both last season with Bristol making the finals, the over scoring by the judges/producers, casting of people like Kate, and then this season when they had to fix the final 4 to get the outcome they want. It's become a shell of what it once was. If there's not ringers, there's some sort of fixing, of contestants getting dinged for minor flaws, something going on with the judges (and I don't think there's any love lost between Maks, CA, and Bruno). This will be Maks's 4th trip to the finals. If he doesn't win, and Mark does (again), I wouldn't blame all of the pros for ditching them. The show makes it obvious what it wants to be, and it's ruining itself. If Mark wins tonight, I may take next season off, too. I just hope there's not more idiotic changes going on behind the scenes for next time to try and make the show more 'younger appealing' than the show already tries to, and Maks doesn't want any part of it. He made that comment one other time. He may just be ready to move on, too.

And I don't care whether Gilles was a celeb or not, I'm all for bringing him back

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Since season 9 there's been rumors as to whether or not Maks will return. It was really a toss up, after last season, whether he'd be back this time. I will miss him greatly and would love to see his brother join the show (hey, one Chmerkovskiy is better than nothing). I can't really blame him, or some of the other long time pros, for moving on. The show has really become a joke, both last season with Bristol making the finals, the over scoring by the judges/producers, casting of people like Kate, and then this season when they had to fix the final 4 to get the outcome they want. It's become a shell of what it once was. If there's not ringers, there's some sort of fixing, of contestants getting dinged for minor flaws, something going on with the judges (and I don't think there's any love lost between Maks, CA, and Bruno). This will be Maks's 4th trip to the finals. If he doesn't win, and Mark does (again), I wouldn't blame all of the pros for ditching them. The show makes it obvious what it wants to be, and it's ruining itself. If Mark wins tonight, I may take next season off, too. I just hope there's not more idiotic changes going on behind the scenes for next time to try and make the show more 'younger appealing' than the show already tries to, and Maks doesn't want any part of it. He made that comment one other time. He may just be ready to move on, too.

And I don't care whether Gilles was a celeb or not, I'm all for bringing him back
    I'm all for bringing Gilles back, too. I loved him and as a replacement for Brooke, I think'd he be great if he wanted to do it. I'm just saying he's not a dance pro, so he couldn't teach or choreograph. Of course, he could just stand there and smile at us, which still would be better than Brooke, Carrie Ann or Bruno.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread