+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

Re: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

I'm praying Kirstie can hang in there this week. I hope she has enough fans to keep her in there like Donny and Marie Osmond had. I'm praying for her and Ralph.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I hope her career gets revived after this too - just not a weight related show. She needs to "change the subject" so to speak and just live her life.... she's one funny lady and should capitalize on that regardless of her size.
    I agree totally.

FORT Fogey

Kirsty and Mak are on Ellen this Thursday. And Starr Jones in on today.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDelaney View Post
    Thank you, you two. Love reading sensible posts by people who tell it like it is.

Maks' mom had him when she was barely 15 and is only 46, which makes her 14 years Kirstie Alley's junior! Maks' dad, as you correctly stated, turned 50 last year, which makes Kirstie a cougar for Maks' dad!!! She'd be an entirely different specie for Maks.

I think the chemistry between them is charming, but unlike what he had with Erin, it has no hint whatsoever of romance to it. To think otherwise is delusional, in my opinion. Not to be disrespectful, but I think the shipping is being driven by women of a certain age who see Kirstie having a fabulous time with a sexy 31 year old hunk, and are living vicariously through her. But c'mon, there is no way Maks would be interested in her (romantically or sexually). That's just the truth.

My first post here. Long time lurker. Excited to finally join in the fun.
    Great post! I had no idea Mak's mom was younger than I am! Now I feel gross

Mak's had undeniable sexual chemistry with Mel B. And Erin. He and Kirstie, notsomuch.

I think they will be safe this week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dot-Calm View Post
    Great post! I had no idea Mak's mom was younger than I am! Now I feel gross

Mak's had undeniable sexual chemistry with Mel B. And Erin. He and Kirstie, notsomuch.

I think they will be safe this week.
    Max and Kirstie for all practical purposes appear to have a great relationship and good partner chemistry, but there is nothing romantic or sexual about it. They just connect like they should in the same way that Hines and Kym and Karina and Ralph do.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

When I watch Kirstie and Maks.... I see 2 adults who are having a really good time being together... and who also are kinda flirty with each other. No biggy, nothing gross, just innocent fun. I also think that they'll be lifelong friends after this, and that's awesome!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Kirstie has always seemed like the kind of woman to me who is flirtatious with everyone. I don't think with her it means she's attracted to someone, or that anything on. It's just who she is. And Maks has always known his role on the show is to be the rebelious playboy. Put the two together, and you get exactly what we're seeing.

FORT Fogey

I have always loved this woman. I liked and watched every episode of Cheers but hated Shelly Long. When Kirsty replaced her the show got better! Everyone agreed and ratings soared. I watched Victorias Closet (?) too. It was poorly written but I still liked her in it. It was unfortunate that so much was based around her weight. She can carry a show without that and should. Fingers crossed that someone gets her back on TV.

Am I the only one who wouldn't mind if their was something going on romantically between Kirstie and Maks?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Am I the only one who wouldn't mind if their was something going on romantically between Kirstie and Maks?
    I like Kirstie. I truly admire Kirstie who at 60 is something else, but she is simply too old for Max. Although she doesn't look or act it, she is 60. She is 14 years older or something close to that than his own mother. She is nearly double Max's age. In reality, Kirstie is simply too old for Max in an off the dance floor relationship.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

+ Reply to Thread