+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

FORT Fogey

Re: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

Beautiful picture!

Well, they didn't do very well last night but always fun to watch. She didn't look good either. They seem to do such a good job with everone's hair and costumes; I am baffled as to why they dropped the ball last night with Kirsty. You could see the seperation with her own hair and the extentions plus it looked unstyled and ratty. Her costume was terrible, as well. She sure looks hot in the pic above though!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Beautiful picture!

Well, they didn't do very well last night but always fun to watch. She didn't look good either. They seem to do such a good job with everone's hair and costumes; I am baffled as to why they dropped the ball last night with Kirsty. You could see the seperation with her own hair and the extentions plus it looked unstyled and ratty. Her costume was terrible, as well. She sure looks hot in the pic above though!
    Wow! Doesn't she, though? She sure does 60 proud!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Wow! Doesn't she, though? She sure does 60 proud!
    She is 50!

great pic of Maks and Kirstie they both have a closed fist.....wonder what that means in "body language"? hmmmmm
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

She is 50!
    only if 60 is the new 50 she turned 60 in January and was born in 1951
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    only if 60 is the new 50 she turned 60 in January and was born in 1951
    WOW! I thought I heard them say, last night she was 50. She looks fabulous!

FORT Fan

As a die-hard Cheers fan and a 55-year-old woman with 30 pounds to lose, I was afraid Kirstie would be a laughingstock on DWTS. Instead she has charmed America and formed such a refreshing relationship with Maks. My own best friend is a much younger, very handsome, very charming guy, married with kids. Half the time we're in our own little bubble, giggling at something just as Maks and Kirstie do. I've asked him "why me?" and he says it's because I get it. Because we think alike and find the same things funny. It's very much an inner connection, nothing to do with the physical exterior. I am LOVING the fact that Maks can have that same kind of bond with Kirstie.
    Last edited by judibug; 04-12-2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: spelling

Beautiful picture!

Well, they didn't do very well last night but always fun to watch. She didn't look good either. They seem to do such a good job with everyone's hair and costumes; I am baffled as to why they dropped the ball last night with Kirsty. You could see the separation with her own hair and the extensions plus it looked unstyled and ratty. Her costume was terrible, as well. She sure looks hot in the pic above though!

I agree, she looked awful.That dress was terrible.I think when they fell, it put her off her game I know it would me! Plus I also think she has a little hip pain going on.The fight wasn't there.I thought last night they all stepped it up, and the bottom two for me was Kendra( who scowls like that) and Kirsty

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, she looked awful.That dress was terrible.I think when they fell, it put her off her game I know it would me! Plus I also think she has a little hip pain going on.The fight wasn't there.I thought last night they all stepped it up, and the bottom two for me was Kendra( who scowls like that) and Kirsty
    Kirstie being in the bottom two tonight might help her vote-wise for next week. I see her sticking around a little longer yet; and I'm sure the producers of the show hope she stays awhile!

Kirstie, I think is winning fans with her attitude, Kendra on the other hand is losing fans with her attitude.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread