+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mike Catherwood & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 12

Re: Mike Catherwood & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I don't think Mike was a right fit for DWTS, and I'm glad he got eliminated. I really did think there was a chance he'd stay in. Parts of his jive were actually fairly decent last night, while he was kicking in place, but when he moved I felt like he wasn't even putting any effort into parts of the dance. I especially won't miss any tales of fake sexual chemistry between him and Lacey.
    I totally agree with this post. I am glad that he was first to be eliminated. Sugar Ray and Wendy at least have some potential and personality.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I don't think Mike was a right fit for DWTS, and I'm glad he got eliminated. I really did think there was a chance he'd stay in. Parts of his jive were actually fairly decent last night, while he was kicking in place, but when he moved I felt like he wasn't even putting any effort into parts of the dance. I especially won't miss any tales of fake sexual chemistry between him and Lacey.
    Note Mike & Lacey: Dry humping and bumping and grinding are not the same as sexual chemistry. Pass it on to Romeo.

ETA: I thought Mike's exit was the most uplifting elimination ever. He had a good attitude, he was grateful for the experience and the rest of the pros and cast were supportive and drama-free when it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by moflan View Post
    Note Mike & Lacey: Dry humping and bumping and grinding are not the same as sexual chemistry. Pass it on to Romeo.

ETA: I thought Mike's exit was the most uplifting elimination ever. He had a good attitude, he was grateful for the experience and the rest of the pros and cast were supportive and drama-free when it happened.
    I agree and I thought his comment about Lacey being really beautiful on the inside was heartfelt and really sweet. I didn't like their goodbye dance, though. It was way beyond akward.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moflan View Post

I wasn't at all surprised Mike left although I think it may have been pretty close between him and Wendy. Notice that Tom said Sugar Ray and Mike weren't necessarily the bottom two which usually means they weren't when he bothers to say it - that is what we figure.

Mike was a great sport about leaving and made it entertaining on the way out of the door, I thought.

As to Romeo? I think he is a very nice, mannerly guy, but I watched his feet again on the encore hour, and his feet were just as loose ( just not firm) when he and Chelsey were I hate to say galloping but I can't think of the technical word from one end of the room to the other.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    I wasn't at all surprised Mike left although I think it may have been pretty close between him and Wendy. Notice that Tom said Sugar Ray and Mike weren't necessarily the bottom two which usually means they weren't when he bothers to say it - that is what we figure.

Mike was a great sport about leaving and made it entertaining on the way out of the door, I thought.
    Mike improved this week over his first performance. I would have liked if he had some more time on the show. Wouldn't have bothered me one bit if Wendy said good-bye. Watching her is uncomfortable. .
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-02-2011 at 01:31 AM.

I'm such a softie, I hate to see anyone go, but I'm glad it was Mike rather than Tony/Wendy and Ray/Anna.

I thought Mike was very gracious when eliminated, and I cracked up about how he is on the Mount Rushmore of Bad Dancers. LOL

I had missed this. Does not shock me at if Wendy was in the bottom two intead.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I ran into Lacey yesterday at Disneyland. She seemed like she was having a good time.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad View Post
    I ran into Lacey yesterday at Disneyland. She seemed like she was having a good time.
    Tell us more! According to her twitter, she was there with Mike Catherwood and friends.

Tell us more! According to her twitter, she was there with Mike Catherwood and friends.
    She was with a group, but I didn't recognize Mike C (not that I would). They were with a Disney guide. The group dined next to us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345