+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Petra Nemcova & Dmitry Chaplin - Season 12

Re: Petra Nemcova & Dmitry Chaplin - Season 12

Well, Petra's dance tonight was not the best. We might be losing her tomorrow night.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I didn't like her dances either this week or last week. I won't be surprised if she's booted tomorrow, though I won't be surprised if it goes the other way. I do have to admit Petra's doing better than I expected. At least she'll go out on a high note like SR, with a great attitude and positive experience. She does light up the floor with her personality, though I can't say her dancing is my personal favorite. I found her paso forgettable, along with her quick step tonight. Of the dances she has left to do, assuming she makes it, I think Petra may struggle. The tango and AT, if we're having those this season, along with the rumba will probably be okay for her. But I think the other latin dances she has left will not be kind to her.

Not one of her best, but I hope she makes it through tonight. I appreciate her non-whiny nature and positivity so I wouldn't mind another week of that. Either way, she has nothing to be ashamed of.

FORT Fogey

She is doing a good job but I don't connect with her at all. Fan base is huge on this show. If you don't come in with them you better make them quickly with your personality! I don't see her lasting long. Either she or Romeo is leaving tonight. I think Kendra will squeak through again. I am just basing that on her reality shows, which I have not seen, but assume they are popular.

Based on her remarks last night, I think she knows her days are numbered and that this may be her last week on the show. She is very grateful for the exposure to her charity on this show and she can leave with her head held high. Her attitude is a nice change of pace from previous seasons and Dmitry is more likeable with her than he was with his ringer-choreographer Mya.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Tonight's elimination was anti climactic. I felt sorry for Petra/Dmitry. Brooke goofed and revealed their fate but I think they knew it was coming. She wasn't my personal favorite but she's such a sweet, gentle, kind hearted person it was sad to see her leave. She was really enjoying this experience and opportunity. The least TPTB can do is put someone else in the fake bottom 2 that would be believable as going. But maybe they don't want to get anyone's hopes up. This is the second time Chris has been in the fake bottom 2. Makes me wonder if he didn't do so well in the votes last night Petra was a class act, even if she wasn't my personal favorite. I knew she probably felt like she was out due to the mess up in her quick step last night, so I wish she could have had a cleaner dance. I hope her charity gets the attention it deserves.

If Dmitry's back in the future, I hope he gets another partner like Petra. They really complimented each other well.

Hated to see her leave. What a shining light that woman is. Classy personified! Happy that she's been able to get the message of the Happy Hearts Fund out there. She danced with a purpose and that purpose was for the benefit of children. She made me a fan and I'm looking forward to following her future endeavors.

Bah! I keep forgetting to watch my recorded version and when I do? It was to see Petra. Now that she's gone, I really don't care about this season. Nobody else has managed to catch my attention and interest. She managed to survive DWTS and keep her image as a kind and caring person completely intact. Hard to do in this show.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Such a beautiful person, inside and out. I really had no idea who Petra was before DWTS, so I'm glad that I had this opportunity to "meet" her, such a heart this one has and I wish her nothing but the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhillian View Post
    Such a beautiful person, inside and out. I really had no idea who Petra was before DWTS, so I'm glad that I had this opportunity to "meet" her, such a heart this one has and I wish her nothing but the best.

Well said! She is a class act!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast