+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Petra Nemcova & Dmitry Chaplin - Season 12

Re: Petra Nemcova & Dmitry Chaplin - Season 12

I like Petra's cute personality, and agree, she seems happy to just be a part of DWTS.

I also wish she had been paired with Damian or Jonathan instead.

She was my overall favorite of the night. She might not be the best dancer, but she has heart and determination. There is something about her spirit that draws you in. She danced like a ballerina tonight and I love her grace.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    She was my overall favorite of the night. She might not be the best dancer, but she has heart and determination. There is something about her spirit that draws you in. She danced like a ballerina tonight and I love her grace.
    I agree. Like Bruno said last night, her heart is beautiful. None of the other models who have "graced" DWTS has captured my attention like Petra has. She radiates both beauty and heart. That girl is nothing but genuine and it shows in how happy she is to be there. I don't know how big her fanbase is, but I hope to see her around for several more weeks. Hope she's able to continue to improve on her dancing. She seems to bring out the best in Dmitry too. I don't think I've ever seen him this outgoing on the show. He's always seemed a little too reserved.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think her and Dmitry make a good pair. In comparision with his other partners, I think this is more the personality that works for him. Petra is an absolute doll. Even if she rivaled Wendy in bad dancing, I'd still want to root for her. There's nothing not to like about her. I think latin will be her downfall, but her waltz last night was pretty special. Definitely one of the better dances so far this season.

I agree, karalott,, that she and Dmitri make a good pair. That waltz was exquisite. Because of her injuries, I also worry about her ability to do the Latin dances, but she may surprise us all. She and Kirstie are my favorite of the female celebrities this season.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I agree, there is something about her spirit that draws you in. She's very sweet and humble. Their waltz was gorgeous.

Petra continues to amaze me. I thought other then that one mess up it was great.

I wasn't as impressed with their dance. In fact, unlike the previous weeks, I don't remember anything about it. Petra's a sweetheart, and enough can't be said about her attitude. But I wasn't digging their paso. I thought it might be a tough dance for it, and dance wise it wasn't. But nothing stood out for me. Could just be there were 3 other paso's that blew me away by the end of the night.

I re-watched their performance and I loved it even more then I did last night.

Dmitry's fan base may keep her in for awhile. I feel the next 3 to go could possibly be Romeo/Chelsie (), Petra, and Kendra/Louis. Kendra may have the fan base to keep her around longer, but I think the likes of Kirstie, Hines, and Chris (if his fan base is anything like his supporters are saying), may come through for them. It doesn't hurt that they're all paired with fairly popular pros. Ralph I'm not entirely sure where he falls, though I'd say he's probably on the better end of things for the time being.

She's a sweetheart, but I thought her paso this week was overscored. Then again, I didn't really like the song choice or Dmitry's choreography. And the ending where he grabbed her skirt off to reveal skimpy sequined shorts underneath...yeah, I'm over pulling clothes off to reveal something shorter underneath. She has the quick step next week, so I'll be curious if that proves a challenge for her. Despite being a bit bored with her dance this week, she's done better than expected. I think Dmitry's also a nice guy, but as a choreographer and dancer he doesn't do much for me. I think given her backstory, and the fact they're a safe, uncontroversial couple, may make the producers want to keep them around. But I think she'll be gone either this week or in the next 2 weeks (barring a shocking elimination). Putting her in jeopardy or in the fake bottom 2 may show she's not getting the votes and the producers want to get her fan base (or Dmitry's) going.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-15-2011 at 03:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast