+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Ralph Macchio & Karina Smirnoff - Season 12

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Ralph Macchio & Karina Smirnoff - Season 12

What everyone said was going to happen did. If Ralph had any attitude, which I don't think he does, then I feel he's entitled. Bruno was out of line tonight. I don't think he intentionally meant to offend, but that was a bad choice of words. He needs to think before he speaks. His over-sexed up critiques have gotten annoying. Here's a post show interview from Ralph and Karina, where they basically said they didn't see how that was any sort of constructive criticism. Ralph also seemed to hint what they did with their salsa was what they've seen other couples do, so he didn't get the negativity. And didn't Len give them a 9? But he didn't like it.

Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers. Someone already tweeted Karina that they felt it was fixed tonight for Chelsea and to get Ralph out.

This show isn't making any bones about being fixed. Ralph and Karina didn't deserve the low scores they got or the treatment. My guess Chelsea isn't getting that many viewer votes so they give her an extra 15 points. Can't anything be fair in TV land anymore?? Seems these high up jerks don't care what the viewer thinks or how fixed it looks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands View Post
    This show isn't making any bones about being fixed. Ralph and Karina didn't deserve the low scores they got or the treatment. My guess Chelsea isn't getting that many viewer votes so they give her an extra 15 points. Can't anything be fair in TV land anymore?? Seems these high up jerks don't care what the viewer thinks or how fixed it looks!!!!
    Yeah, it's pretty sad when a 50 year-old with a bad knee has to be intentionally set back, because the teen star can't get enough votes to stay in the contest. That show should be ashamed of themself for treating Ralph the way they did and for putting the fix in for Chelsea right on the air. They are truly evil people.

I was really enjoying this season until last night. I am done with it! What a disgrace that this twist has ruined it for so many of us. I'm with everyone else........get rid of Bruno. He was so despicable to Ralph and Karina and he is not funny at all.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Bruno owes Karina and Ralph an apology, as well as to everyone else who watched last night. There is absolutely NO excuse for such unprofessional behavior. Such blatant manipulation of the scoring should also be called out for what it is, rigging the scoring totals so that Mark and Chelsea would be catapulted into the finals, not by their own merits and fan votes, but by producer driven scoring schemes.

It is obvious to me that TPTB do not want Ralph and Karina anywhere near the finals and made it very apparent by the judging comments and scores. Hold your head high Ralph, your determination and dedication has not gone unnoticed and you have earned the admiration and adoration of many. I have enjoyed watching Ralph perform and applaud his effort and his perseverance.

Ralph just tweeted this and it makes me sad.

Thk u for all ur votes and support. Heading into show now. Fingers crossed but judges dug us into a hole and I don't know why.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

The DWTS all express bus certainly did a number on Ralph. Maybe it was just because of the foul mood his exit put me in, but it seemed like there was a lot of tension on the set tonight. To be a fly buzzing around the room, because I wonder if the judges said anything to him after, and what that might have been. Plus, since last night seemed like such an obvious set up to get him ousted, everyone kind of knew what was really going on.

I like how they did show Ralph questioning the judges, first on his way up to the celeb-quarium on how salsa's like the one he did got 10s, then bringing up he was doing what the judges told him to do. Interesting the show didn't show Bruno's remark last night. You'd think it never happened. It's such a shame, Ralph would have been a blast to make it to the finals. I absolutely love his and Karina's relationship together. He brought out something in her I didn't know was there. They were fantastic together, and future couples should take note. I loved their dances (the jive is my favorite), and while Ralph wasn't the best, he completely gave it his all. He is such a good human being, and I'm glad this is one former teen idol who still has his head on straight.

I'll be honest.....what happened might just rid me of ever watching the show again...after this season....I need to vote so that M/C doesn't win.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Ralph just tweeted this and it makes me sad.
    OMG, boo hoo...that's upsetting...I loved Ralph and I also don't know why he wasn't rewarded for his stronger than the others efforts.

Ralph was robbed....totally!

+ Reply to Thread