+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Romeo & Chelsie Hightower - Season 12

Re: Romeo & Chelsie Hightower - Season 12

It's Romeo & Chelsie's turn to appear on Ellen today.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    It's Romeo & Chelsie's turn to appear on Ellen today.
    Maybe I never paid attention in the past, but aside from the standard Jimmy Kimmel appearance, it seems like the couples are getting more exposure on the talk show and press circuit this season

Loved Romeo's dance tonight. He totally nailed the tango, and am glad he got that redemption. I'll admit I'll be worried yet again this week for his chances, as I think it may come down to him and Ralph. I was even impressed with his insta-dance. I'm biased, but it was my favorite of the night in that category (well, besides Hines). But his tango was just the comeback he needed after his samba last week. He and Chelsie are just too cute together. I'm so glad for her to have another fun partner after last season with Bolton and then with Jake. It makes me wonder how Romeo would have been had he been able to compete in season two like he was originally supposed to. I feel sorry Ashly got stuck with his lug of a father, but I wonder if he would have been as good and likable back then as he is now.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Maybe I never paid attention in the past, but aside from the standard Jimmy Kimmel appearance, it seems like the couples are getting more exposure on the talk show and press circuit this season
    I don't know about other talk shows, but Ellen has been having dance couples on pretty regularly the past few years.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I might be in the minority, but I did not enjoy their second dance tonight. Even Chelsie conceded it feel apart near the end. I think Len was generous with the 9 he gave them. I would not mind if they left tomorrow night, but they have picked up several fans these past couple of weeks who are voting for them to stay. With Ralph's injury this pair might just make the finals now.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I might be in the minority, but I did not enjoy their second dance tonight. Even Chelsie conceded it feel apart near the end. I think Len was generous with the 9 he gave them. I would not mind if they left tomorrow night, but they have picked up several fans these past couple of weeks who are voting for them to stay. With Ralph's injury this pair might just make the finals now.
    I think Len was trying to compensate for how rough he was on Romeo last week.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

It would have been AWESOME if the insta-dance had included a bit of the Pee Wee Herman dance moves from when PW danced to "Tequila" in the biker bar in Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by moflan View Post
    It would have been AWESOME if the insta-dance had included a bit of the Pee Wee Herman dance moves from when PW danced to "Tequila" in the biker bar in Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.
    This is the third time they've used 'Tequila', and I keep waiting for someone to do that. Maybe if they ever got Pee-Wee himself to do the show...although Mark's white shoes would sort of go along (and he wouldn't even need to act like Pee-Wee on purpose).

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    This is the third time they've used 'Tequila', and I keep waiting for someone to do that. Maybe if they ever got Pee-Wee himself to do the show...although Mark's white shoes would sort of go along (and he wouldn't even need to act like Pee-Wee on purpose).
    Well Mark does like wearing flood pants to show off his light-colored socks and spats, so it would make sense to put him in a close-plaid suit with a red bow tie, red lipsticks and greased back hair!

P.S. I know you are, but what am I?

I'm crushed these two are gone I was really hoping they'd make it to the finals, but I worried Romeo might be in trouble once it got down to this point. He kept surprising me by making it through, so after last week's samba mess I thought he might have a shot at lasting longer. I'll miss them next week. They were such a fun duo, and Chelsie deserved after the last two she had. I loved seeing Romeo grow during this process. His exit was extremely classy. The judges, especially CA, seemed genuinely shocked. I think they were expecting Ralph.

Well Mark does like wearing flood pants to show off his light-colored socks and spats, so it would make sense to put him in a close-plaid suit with a red bow tie, red lipsticks and greased back hair!

P.S. I know you are, but what am I?
    How sad is it that I can recite that whole exchange with Francis from memory If they put Mark in a gray suit with the bow tie, he'd be the spitting image. Or more like Pee-Wee's scruffy evil twin, with the piercings, tattoos, and foul mouth.

Romeo proved himself as a mature, classy, young man with that exit. Had to laugh at the plugs till the end. That boy never stops promoting his projects I liked seeing his progression and improvement throughout the season. I wasn't surprised he went, but had hoped he'd manage to stick it out till the finals. Would've been wonderful to finally see Chelsie get to the end, but alas, it was not to be. Don't really have a preference for the winner now, as long as it's not whiney boy and his Disney sidekick. That would just be wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast