+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Romeo & Chelsie Hightower - Season 12

Re: Romeo & Chelsie Hightower - Season 12

Romeo and Chelsie have been my favorites and I hope they are not eliminated any time soon. There are many others who are not as good dancers, IMO, but of course we know being good means nothing in this show.

Rewatching their dance it is so cute after Romeo kisses Chelsie you can see that she was not expecting that and her hands are still up in the air after he walks away, like she is in shock.

OMG. The Waltz was amazing!!! You know, I've been a fan of Chelsie Hightower since her days in So You Think You Can Dance and I've been hoping that she'll get a partner who can help her get what she deserves. I'm so glad she has Romeo this season. I think at the beginning, he was really struggling, but over the time, he's getting getting the dance mojo. His commitment is something that I'm really grateful for.

The kiss that he gave her was really cute. I really think he was channeling his inner "Jack" and did what he thought Jack might do in this kind of situation.

Who is John Galt?

I did not care for this kid at first, but I am quickly changing my mind. He is a very good dancer, especially the slower dances. He is really nothing like his father, both in size and talent. Plus, these two look adorable together and have really captured the chemistry they needed.

◦ Pure Kanenballer ◦ xXxKuteKimxXx's Avatar

I'm a Kanenballer, but I've always liked Romeo and Chelsie. Chelsie's reaction to the kiss was so adorable. Haha, they're so cute together!
    "We kinda like the two of y'all together, was there every something?"
    "Erm... *look at each other* N-noo!"

----> M a r s e a . ♥ <----

♥♥♥ Chelsea&Mark ♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥ Emily&Brad ♥♥♥

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm worried for these two tomorrow Every week I've worried about Romeo's fan base, and luckily they've proved me wrong. But with a mediocre samba, tied for the lowest (with Kirstie of all people), and up against bigger names in terms of celebs/pros...yeah, I hope Tom announces them safe first if they are safe. Thinking it'll be Romeo, Ralph, or Kendra.

Romeo's such a joy and has been showing steady improvement. I really would hate to lose him. He's such a doll, and so much fun to watch and listen to. His is the only backstage interview I typically bother to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I'm worried for these two tomorrow Every week I've worried about Romeo's fan base, and luckily they've proved me wrong. But with a mediocre samba, tied for the lowest (with Kirstie of all people), and up against bigger names in terms of celebs/pros...yeah, I hope Tom announces them safe first if they are safe. Thinking it'll be Romeo, Ralph, or Kendra.

Romeo's such a joy and has been showing steady improvement. I really would hate to lose him. He's such a doll, and so much fun to watch and listen to. His is the only backstage interview I typically bother to listen to.
    I am afraid that Romeo might get eliminated too. Both Len and that Donnie Burns were both very hard on him. And even though Kirstie messed up some last night, that Donnie fellow "gushed" over her!!

That might not have been Romeo's best dance, but I am hoping that he will have enough votes to stay around. I doubt that Kirstie is in danger of being eliminated, so hopefully Romeo will pick up some voters whose favorite has already been eliminated. My pick to go would be Kendra.

I would be sad to see him go, I think he really tries.Kirstie , thumbs down for me I think she's awful, and so is Kendra

Does anyone think it's possible he could make it to the finals? I like everyone left, but I think the next weeks are going to be hard on Ralph and Kirstie. Hines and Chelsea are a given - could Romeo be in there too?
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

I definitely think that he could go to the finals. Right now I am almost thinking that Kirstie is the most in danger next week. I mean it's fun to see her and Maks but she has had several bad outings and I have noticed that on other seasons that eventually catches up with them and even the die hard fans give it up. So I would think that Ralph and Kirstie may be the next two to go. Ralph for diminishing fan base reasons and the judges seem to judge him most harshly. Hines ~I don't think is any better than Ralph but he stays around because of insurmountable fan base. Oh and Chelsie I really don't know how that is going to factor in. If she stays in next week that would seem to mean she has a pretty huge fan base.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Nothing would make me happier than to see Romeo in the finals. I'm also biased, but I really want to see Chelsie make it. She's the only regular pro to not have made it that far yet, and I really want to see a freestyle from her. I think she and Romeo would put together something great. Hines, Romeo, and either Kirstie or Ralph is my ideal final 3. Since I expect Chelsea/Mark to be there, I'm going to almost get my wish. I like Ralph more than Kirstie, but want to get as much Maks as possible. Since I doubt Karina will have another chance like this again to make the finals (along with Chelsie), I really wouldn't mind seeing Hines, Romeo, and Ralph.

Romeo's sort of been the underdog all season, improving on his dancing and attitude, having a couple of wow weeks with the judges, falling from grace with his samba but escaping elimination, and then he could rebound and make the finals. Chelsea/Mark are the rebels. Hines is the crowd favorite. Kirstie and Ralph could fit into the underdog/fan favorite category as well. So I think it'll be a fight for those 3 to make it to the finals. And in the end, unless there's heavy producer manipulation with the judges scores, I think it'll likely come down to a Chelsea/Hines final 2.

Back to Romeo-I was so happy he was safe! He and Chelsie looked stunned. I can't wait to see them this week. I'm thinking it'll be a good one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast