+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sugar Ray Leonard & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 12

Re: Sugar Ray Leonard & Anna Trebunsakaya - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Sugar Ray being a boxer I thought for sure would have had better footwork, but he has the potential to be good.
    His footwork was great until he was in dance hold - then he went into clinch mode. He has potential.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Sugar Ray was in the middle for me. Not nearly as bad as past boxers, but his rehearsal footage looked a little better than his actual dance last night. If he can pull off a really good jive and not clomp all over the floor, he might have a chance. Otherwise it'll just be a matter of time. I did love Bruno's comment last night: "Can I call you Sugar?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad View Post
    His footwork was great until he was in dance hold - then he went into clinch mode. He has potential.
    I didn't think he was that bad, either! I was a little confused by the tone of the comments.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

I love Anna, and hope they go far.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Sugar Ray's jive may not have been the most technical dance ever, but it was better than his foxtrot, and a lot more fun than some of the other dances last night. I don't know who I'd be more scared of, Sugar Ray or Anna

Sugar Ray and Anna will be doing the Paso Doble next week. He might be able to do a decent job with that. We'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan View Post
    Sugar Ray and Anna will be doing the Paso Doble next week. He might be able to do a decent job with that. We'll have to wait and see.
    I can see him improving some on the paso because he can be "aggressive," but I still think they will be eliminated next week or the following. The other dancers are just better, and Sugar Ray is old school and may struggle with having to be "agressive" with a woman. Hopefully Anna can break him of it.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    I can see him improving some on the paso because he can be "aggressive," but I still think they will be eliminated next week or the following. The other dancers are just better, and Sugar Ray is old school and may struggle with having to be "agressive" with a woman. Hopefully Anna can break him of it.
    I certainly hope he's not afraid of being "agressive" with Anna! She's break HIM! LOL. I love me some Anna. I think she and Sugar Ray will go home within the next few weeks, but I will be so sad when it does happen. I like him, too. He seems like such a sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac View Post
    I certainly hope he's not afraid of being "agressive" with Anna! She's break HIM! LOL. I love me some Anna. I think she and Sugar Ray will go home within the next few weeks, but I will be so sad when it does happen. I like him, too. He seems like such a sweetheart.
    I love Anna too. I like the cute faces she makes when the camera turns on her or the judges say something cheeky. She is adorable and I love her and Jonathan as a couple.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

I think the Paso Doble will be a good dance for him, or at least, better than his others. I agree, he seems sweet and Anna is my favorite female pro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast