+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 83

Thread: Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani - Season 12

  1. #11
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani - Season 12

    Is Wendy still filming her daily talk show? That might help her get some votes if she is.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  2. #12
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,557

    Re: Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani - Season 12

    Oh she is totally trolling for votes on her show. Most of her audience today were wearing "Team Wendy" t-shirts.

    I'd say she's going to milk it for all it's worth.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

  3. #13
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani - Season 12

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Oh she is totally trolling for votes on her show. Most of her audience today were wearing "Team Wendy" t-shirts.

    I'd say she's going to milk it for all it's worth.
    After last night she's going to need it. Poor Tony's becoming the cover boy for the saying "nice guys finish last". I was surprised how toned down her personality was. I didn't expect much from her dancing, but I was surprised how nervous and withdrawn she was. I like Wendy, but I'm betting she's the first gone. This week will either get her head into it or make her even more of a nervous wreck. Tony didn't even seem like he cared last night.

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey bevorules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Leander, TX
    Posts
    1,204

    Re: Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani - Season 12

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    After last night she's going to need it. Poor Tony's becoming the cover boy for the saying "nice guys finish last". I was surprised how toned down her personality was. I didn't expect much from her dancing, but I was surprised how nervous and withdrawn she was. I like Wendy, but I'm betting she's the first gone. This week will either get her head into it or make her even more of a nervous wreck. Tony didn't even seem like he cared last night.
    I agree and it's too bad for Tony. He has only had two really good partners since season 2. If he didn't win with Melissa, he isn't gonna. It is a shame because he is a nice guy, and he had to put up with Kate Goselin.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    833

    Re: Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani - Season 12

    I love Tony. Too bad he got saddled with this partner. She's just so awful in so many ways. ugh. She needs to go home first, but she probably won't.

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey RealVoyeur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,436

    Re: Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani - Season 12

    I agree, poor Tony, first he gets Kate and now Wendy?

  7. #17
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani - Season 12

    Wendy walked trough most her dance last night.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani - Season 12

    Kate revisited. She is gone next week. I am not familiar with her beyond the spots on Soup. I am not impressed with what I see. And the breast implants, oy! Why do women do this to themselves?!

  9. #19
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,781

    Re: Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani - Season 12

    Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur View Post
    I agree, poor Tony, first he gets Kate and now Wendy?
    I didn't think Kate was that bad, I know I am alone in that thought.WW was awful As the judge in the middle said,she had her dumplings boiling over.

  10. #20
    A Swirl of Leaves Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,447

    Re: Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani - Season 12

    If Wendy would focus on dancing and rehearsal, I think she would do much better. So far she's been commuting to New York and Tony is probably having as difficult time getting her to concentrate as he did with Kate.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.