+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars S12 (Spring): Official Live Cast Reveal

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Dancing with the Stars S12 (Spring): Official Live Cast Reveal

I don't know if it's easier to start a new thread to weed out all the rumors with the actual cast. A few more minutes and we'll hopefully start to find out! As of right now, we might know the entire cast except for 1 person (I think we're waiting on the last male celeb-I'm still betting on Lorenzo Lamas). But maybe he got bumped for someone else.

I think we have all our pros confirmed: Mark, Maks, Tony, Louis, Dmitry, Lacey, Chelsie, Kym, Anna T., Cheryl, and Karina.

So the first promo says "in less than an hour" we'll find out. We'll see
    Last edited by karalott; 02-28-2011 at 09:12 PM.

Re: Dancing with the Stars S12 (Spring): Official Cast

I'm here I'm here! Just got the kiddos off to bed. I'm actually going to watch TB tonight instead of FF through my tivo b/c I'm so excited about this cast. I don't want to miss a second. There are rumors I'm thrilled about and ones I'm not so happy about too, but I'll leave those opinions for if they're officially confirmed or not.

I guess it's only me and you Kara!

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac View Post
    I'm here I'm here! Just got the kiddos off to bed. I'm actually going to watch TB tonight instead of FF through my tivo b/c I'm so excited about this cast. I don't want to miss a second. There are rumors I'm thrilled about and ones I'm not so happy about too, but I'll leave those opinions for if they're officially confirmed or not.

I guess it's only me and you Kara!
    Glad I'm not going this alone With Jake's season I cringed all the way through, but Brad is giving me some good laughs (on top of putting me to sleep, if it's possible). So far, I'm fairly excited about the rumored names, just not excited about who's getting who. Assuming it's all true. We'll find out soon!

I can't wait! Less than an hour I hope means all the cast, not half then and half at the end.

I am enjoying the shots of South Africa though. And so far, the girl with the darkest hair is the prettiest, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac View Post
    I can't wait! Less than an hour I hope means all the cast, not half then and half at the end.

I am enjoying the shots of South Africa though. And so far, the girl with the darkest hair is the prettiest, IMO.
    I'm more worried we'll see Tom and he'll say 'soon you'll be finding out the new cast, etc, etc, etc...'then we have to wait until the end of The Bachelor to find out what we already know.

I've always wanted to go to Africa to see the wildlife. That'd be amazing.

The closest I'll ever get will probably be the Animal Kingdom at Disney World. But hey, I'll take that. I love me some Disney! Even honeymooned there.

FORT Newbie

I can't stand The Bachelor, but I'm sitting here watching it because I'm so excited to see this cast announced. I can't remember the last time I was so looking forward to seeing the new cast revealed.

Hey Fritz! Glad you could join in too. I don't like TB either. I'm just so anxious!

I could never do this show. Seeing a guy I might potentially marry kissing and making out with a bunch of other girls isn't for me. The trips would be cool, though.

I don't like TB, either, but I love DWTS. So I'll suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I could never do this show. Seeing a guy I might potentially marry kissing and making out with a bunch of other girls isn't for me. The trips would be cool, though.

I don't like TB, either, but I love DWTS. So I'll suffer.
    Agreed on all counts!

Why do I feel like this Brad character is lying through his teeth to all these girls? He seems kind of shady to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast