Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars S12 (Spring): Official Live Cast Reveal

Re: Dancing with the Stars S12 (Spring): Official Cast

Eleven minutes!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac View Post
    Agreed on all counts!

Why do I feel like this Brad character is lying through his teeth to all these girls? He seems kind of shady to me.
    He seems like a tool. I don't know that I can buy he's really in this for the right reasons. I couldn't believe when I heard they were bringing him back for a second stint.

Eleven minutes! And we better get something good.

I wonder if Maks's bachelor experience was anything like this. They did quite a bit of traveling.
    Last edited by karalott; 02-28-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    He seems like a tool. I don't know that I can buy he's really in this for the right reasons. I couldn't believe when I heard they were bringing him back for a second stint.

Eleven minutes! And we better get something good.
    I want to say I saw a magazine article a while back where a girl claimed they've been dating on and off for years and he proposed right before he went on TB. I didn't pay that much attention b/c I don't watch the show or know who he is, but now that I'm watching it I'm remembering.

Random note: I hate those blue jean shorts with the pockets hangout out of the legs!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here we go!

Here we go! Live press conference style. Glad to see Brooke's been working on her interviewing skills.

Sugar Ray Leonard (boxer)
    Chelsea Kane (Disney star)
    Romeo (rapper)
    Ralph Macchio (actor)
    Petra Nemcova (model)

More later...

ETA: so if we want to know unofficial pairings-Sugar Ray/Anna Trebunskaya, Chelsea/Mark (judging by that brief intro they might be too much together), Romeo/Chelsie, Ralph/Karina, Petra/Dmitry

Kind of disappointed Petra's with Dmitry. So far that's my only complaint.

Sugar Ray Leonard
    Chelsie Kane
    Romeo (love it)
    Ralph Macchio (love it)
    Petra Nemcova

rest in a minute

Love Romeo and Ralph. The Disney kid is cute. She kind of reminded me of Kellie Pickler

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac View Post
    Sugar Ray Leonard
    Chelsie Kane
    Romeo (love it)
    Ralph Macchio (love it)
    Petra Nemcova

rest in a minute

Love Romeo and Ralph. The Disney kid is cute. She kind of reminded me of Kellie Pickler
    I think Sugar Ray will be fun. Past boxers didn't do so hot and I'm not counting on him dancing very well, but maybe he'll surprise me. I like him, so I'll root for him if he's fun and entertaining. Romeo looks fun, and I love Ralph! Even if he is partnered (allegedly) with one of my least favorite pros.

Chelsea looks a tad like another Disney girl, Ashley Tisdale. I'd root for her a lot easier if she wasn't paired with Mark. She'd be a new kind of winner for them and get Mark his 3rd trophy.

Is it me or does Ralph look exactly the same as he did almost 30 years ago when he first did Karate Kid? I hope there's no gimmicks during his dances that go karate and kung fu.

Petra will be our sob story of the season.
    Last edited by karalott; 02-28-2011 at 09:16 PM.

I think Sugar Ray will be fun. Past boxers didn't do so hot and I'm not counting on him dancing very well, but maybe he'll surprise me. I like him, so I'll root for him if he's fun and entertaining. Romeo looks fun, and I love Ralph! Even if he is partnered (allegedly) with one of my least favorite pros.
    I don't know anything about Sugar Ray Leonard, so we'll see. He's rumored to be with Anna, which makes me hope he does well. Though since she's had a couple of really good seasons lately I could see them giving someone who may not last.

I LOVE Ralph Macchio. Two of my all time favorite movies are The Outsiders and My Cousin Vinny. He's rumored to be with Karina, and I'm kind of happy about that. I used to despise Karina, mainly b/c of the attitude she gave when she and Mario L lost to Cheryl & Emmitt. I LOVED Cheryl then. I started watching DWTS b/c of her. Still love her, but not as much. However, last season Karina seemed so different and so much happier, and I have to admit she's probably the best of the female pros in terms of her dancing ability. I want to see her really be able to take someone from zero to hero, and I hope Ralph can be that someone.

Here we go! Live press conference style. Glad to see Brooke's been working on her interviewing skills.

Sugar Ray Leonard (boxer)
    Chelsea Kane (Disney star)
    Romeo (rapper)
    Ralph Macchio (actor)
    Petra Nemcova (model)

More later...

ETA: so if we want to know unofficial pairings-Sugar Ray/Anna Trebunskaya, Chelsea/Mark (judging by that brief intro they might be too much together), Romeo/Chelsie, Ralph/Karina, Petra/Dmitry

Kind of disappointed Petra's with Dmitry. So far that's my only complaint.

Oh No!!! Say it ain't so - Ralph is with Karina??! Poop - I guess I will have to root for her this season I'm happy about Sugar Ray too! Can't wait to see the second half of the cast!

+ Reply to Thread