+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: *Dancing With the Stars Season 12 (Spring) Spoilers & Speculation*

FORT Fanatic

Re: *Dancing With the Stars Season 12 (Spring) Spoilers & Speculation*

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Next week is story week on the show, and we have 3 dance styles: the samba, paso, and VW. So far, Hines has the samba, Sugar Ray the paso, and Petra the VW. Seems like a good fit for all of them so far.
    Wendy had Tony on her show today, and they said they have the Foxtrot.

Here are some additional dances: CHRIS - Rumba KIRSTIE - Rumba CHELSEA - Cha-Cha ROMEO - Rumba RALPH - Rumba. The only one missing is Kendra.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm surprised there's so many different styles next week, and already a repeat of the foxtrot and cha cha. And only one person doing either the samba, paso, or VW?

I always vote based off celeb unless there isn't a celeb that I like then I vote based off pro or not at all. I don't just take dancing into consideration either. I vote based off dancing, improvement, likeability, showman, relationship with pro...I look at total package...and who makes me smile.

I like all the pros except Lacey....Mark and Derek is okay but not my fav. I used to not like Karina but she has grown on me.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

For classical week next week, we once again have 3 different dance styles: the waltz, VW, and paso doble. Here's who has what:

Waltz: Ralph/Karina, Kirstie/Maks
    VW: Chelsea/Mark, Kendra/Louis, SR/Anna
    Paso: Petra/Dmitry, Chris/Cheryl, Hines/Kym, Romeo/Chelsie

I think Chris and Hines will nail the paso. Hopefully Romeo can get some more love from the judges, especially Len. This might be a good dance for him. Dance wise SR may struggle with the VW like he did the foxtrot but he didn't do a terrible job with it. Let's see if Louis can bring out the lady in Kendra, and if Chelsea/Mark try to make the VW a tribute to their generation and flash it up.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    For classical week next week, we once again have 3 different dance styles: the waltz, VW, and paso doble. Here's who has what:

Waltz: Ralph/Karina, Kirstie/Maks
    VW: Chelsea/Mark, Kendra/Louis, SR/Anna
    Paso: Petra/Dmitry, Chris/Cheryl, Hines/Kym, Romeo/Chelsie

I think Chris and Hines will nail the paso. Hopefully Romeo can get some more love from the judges, especially Len. This might be a good dance for him. Dance wise SR may struggle with the VW like he did the foxtrot but he didn't do a terrible job with it. Let's see if Louis can bring out the lady in Kendra, and if Chelsea/Mark try to make the VW a tribute to their generation and flash it up.
    Interesting how they keep giving Ralph and Kirstie the same dances. This makes 4 weeks in a row. Not to mention, they are the only ones doing the waltz next week.

My guess is that SR, Petra and possibly Kendra will struggle the most with the choices.

I didn't realize until now how "even" the competition is now. Every couple will have to give it their all or they could go. I guess it's time to start voting...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I haven't yet voted this season.
    However, in the past when I have, it was based strictly on the star and not the pro.
    I think it's quite unfair to vote for the pro, as many people do, simply because people feel that person "deserves" the win. Many people, also, hold it against the pro when they feel that pro may have already won too many times.
    I find that totally ludicrous, as well.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    However, in the past when I have, it was based strictly on the star and not the pro.
    I think it's quite unfair to vote for the pro, as many people do, simply because people feel that person "deserves" the win. Many people, also, hold it against the pro when they feel that pro may have already won too many times.
    Nothing about this show is fair. And since everything about voting on this show is subjective, from likability to entertainment value to chemistry, and to some extent even ability and improvement, one person's "ludicrous" is another's "perfectly justified". C'est la vie.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    That's exactly how I feel about everything you wrote.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread