+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: *Dancing With the Stars Season 12 (Spring) Spoilers & Speculation*

FORT Newbie

badora

Just read that Dmitry is with Petra and Anna T is with Sugar Ray Leonard

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: *Dancing With the Stars Season 12 (Spring) Spoilers & Speculation*

No idea who Petra is I thought I read Sugar Ray Leonard would never stoop to doing one of these celebrity shows. Maybe it was someone else. I hope this means, if Lorenzo is cast, Lacey gets him. I feel he'll be an early exit.

ETA: Okay, she's a model (I should have known ) Figures Dmitry would get her and not Maks, but models don't have the best track record on this show. I read she was the one who lost her fiance in the tsunami and barely survived herself. Guess we have our sob story for the season. And I guess instead of Nastia having CA and Bruno drooling it'll be these two.

Well, I've got my 3 pre-show favorites if they turn out to be accurate: Kendra, Wendy, and Romeo. I guess this means Faye isn't cast after all.

Some more to throw out: Hines Ward/Kym Johnson is the latest duo to be rumored.
    Last edited by karalott; 02-28-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Go Chelsie Kaye!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I hope not. I can see what you mean, since I felt she was having the most fun with both Ty and Louie. They weren't going to become ringers by the end of the show, but they were both fun duos to watch. I hope that's the case here. During season 10, I heard that the cast much preferred hanging out with Vienna over Jake, which I think said a lot. I just want a fun season-no drama, no showmances, no fighting with the couples/judges, fair and balanced scoring and critiques, no favoritism, no shoving their favorites down our throats. Just the cheesy little show we had when it started. I feel like we have the perfect cast for it if the rumors end up being true.

I'm on the east coast, so I'll be watching and reporting.
    Exactly! She was so miserable her season with Jake. He was such a jerk. She was more than happy to get the boot so she didn't have to work with him anymore. No job is fun when you hate (I use that term in general....she's so nice, she doesn't hate anyone) who you work with...especially when you are in that close of quarters all day long! She loved Ty and how hard he works and is actually still really good friends with Louis. He hangs out with the family sometimes when they're both in Utah.

I could not agree more! How fun will it be to watch a show with almost equal dance experience and no drama. I know its unlikely and reality shows thrive on drama, but I just want to watch a fair season for once!

FORT Newbie

My older brother got me into wrestling when I was about 9 years old, and I followed it religiously until about the time I finished college 6 years ago. So I am thrilled about Chris Jericho. He was always one of my favorites, and I found him pretty amsuing on the I Love the 80s/90s on VH1. If the Michael Cole rumor is true, I would assume it would have to be the other one, not the WWE commentator. Granted I don't follow wrestling like I used to, but I think Michael Cole does the commentary on RAW, which airs live on Monday nights. Plus, he's a total pain in the rear, so I hope that's a false rumor lol.

On a side note, Louis is my all time favorite pro, so if he is in fact paired with Kendra, I'll be in love with the season before it starts

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Iwatch4Chelsie View Post
    Exactly! She was so miserable her season with Jake. He was such a jerk. She was more than happy to get the boot so she didn't have to work with him anymore. No job is fun when you hate (I use that term in general....she's so nice, she doesn't hate anyone) who you work with...especially when you are in that close of quarters all day long! She loved Ty and how hard he works and is actually still really good friends with Louis. He hangs out with the family sometimes when they're both in Utah.

I could not agree more! How fun will it be to watch a show with almost equal dance experience and no drama. I know its unlikely and reality shows thrive on drama, but I just want to watch a fair season for once!
    In a lot of pre-season, in-season, and post-season paparrazi videos I see her and Louie hanging out together a lot. I think it's great she's managed to become so close to not only them, but also their families. Louie and Ty were such good sports, considering they're both athletes in very manly sports. That's the Chelsie I want to see. I swear the week she and Jake ended up in the bottom 2 but were saved, she didn't even look disappointed while the smuggy smirk on Jake's face disappeared in a heartbeat I know it has to be a lot harder on the pros, because they know what they're doing, they're supposed to be calling the shots and being the teacher. And sometimes you get the celebs who are afraid of looking bad or don't want to follow direction of someone else because they think they know it all (this also applies to another season 10 alum, Kate).

I think Romeo will be a great sport and NOTHING like his father was!

My early, pre-show, final 3 (keep in mind, these are just my favs...and I'm sure this will def change after they dance) are: Kendra, Romeo, and Jericho!!

Kendra FTW...just because I LOVEEE Louis!

I don't know why, but I'm really excited for this season! It should be entertaining to say the least!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    I think Romeo will be a great sport and NOTHING like his father was!

My early, pre-show, final 3 (keep in mind, these are just my favs...and I'm sure this will def change after they dance) are: Kendra, Romeo, and Jericho!!

Kendra FTW...just because I LOVEEE Louis!

I don't know why, but I'm really excited for this season! It should be entertaining to say the least!
    They're all on an even level playing field! Nobody has more dance experience than another, and there are no politicians which I'm happy about. The pairings seem to be evenly matched too. Should be an interesting season.

Sounds like a "ringer-free" season. For that, I'm grateful.

Here's the dance schedule for this season:

Could change, found this on Wikipedia.

Week 1: Cha-Cha-Cha or Foxtrot
    Week 2: Rumba or Waltz
    Week 3: Paso Doble, Tango, or Quickstep
    Week 4: Jive or Argentine Tango
    Week 5: Broadway Night; Unlearned Dance from weeks 1-4
    Week 6: Samba or Viennese Waltz & Charleston Marathon
    Week 7: Unlearned Dance from Weeks 1-6 & Tango Challenge
    Week 8: Unlearned Ballroom and Instant Latin Dance from Weeks 1-6
    Week 9 (Night 1): Unlearned Dance from Weeks 1-6 & Samba Dance-Off
    Week 9 (Night 2): Final Unlearned Dance from Weeks 1-6
    Final (Night 1): Redo Dance & Freestyle
    Final (Night 2): Favorite Dance of the Season & Couples Choice Dance

FORT Fanatic

I think Wendy is going to add kinds of "juciness" to the show. She says she's going to bring the mirror ball home. "How you Dancin."!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread