+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/23 Finale Night 2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/23 Finale Night 2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Geez, Bristol, if you're gonna break hold to play air guitar, at least do it with conviction.

Compared to Kyle's tango that was quite messy. But watch the judges give her the usual tongue bath anyway.

Bruno, Bruno, Bruno....she's always been a "clean" dancer? Are you referring to personal hygiene? You certainly can't be referring to her dancing (or her language).

Len, Bristol and Kyle aren't two sides of the same coin. They aren't even part of the same currency. And what is with him saying Bristol has precision? Did he not watch either of her flat-footed jives?

I would rather have Bristol win than Jennifer. At least she is truthful and herself. Not a drama queen. (please note I am a Canadian and this is completely politics free LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4112915;
    I said fracture, I misunderstood Tom. I'm sure there's a difference, and I don't want to find out Either way, I wish they didn't feel the need to bring it up.

Bruno says it showed Bristol the fighter; CA says it was her favorite and it showcased strength; Len says she and Kyle are two sides of a coin. Says he's the wow, she's the how. So another "we don't want to be rude, but..)
    She is the COW?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4112917;
    Geez, Bristol, if you're gonna break hold to play air guitar, at least do it with conviction.

Compared to Kyle's tango that was quite messy. But watch the judges give her the usual tongue bath anyway.

Bruno, Bruno, Bruno....she's always been a "clean" dancer? Are you referring to personal hygiene? You certainly can't be referring to her dancing (or her language).

Len, Bristol and Kyle aren't two sides of the same coin. They aren't even part of the same currency. And what is with him saying Bristol has precision? Did he not watch either of her flat-footed jives?

Love it! So true!

And Kyle is the Wow and the How....Jennifer is just the how..and Bristol is, is..nowhere to be found!

I just don't get why the overpraise her every single time...blah!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;4112910;
    Is she poking her butt out or did thing just grow that much??? ...woah! Bristol got back!

Once again, she is dancing and following Mark and not connecting ot the dance...and it's like their moving in slow motion.

Thats why I neved cared for Mya cause she just danced, she didn't feel...and Bristol doesn't feel the music.

If she places higher than Kyle...I call a big FOUL!
    Jen will no doubt take 1st, but I'd love to see Bristol's face if she gets 3rd. Sadly, I don't think it'll matter Mya bored me. She was just there. I found nothing about her memorable, dance wise, except she had an attitude. Bristol I'll remember dance wise, but it won't be for the better. And she has an entitled attitude to boot. Not sure who's was worse. Odds were, Mya would have beat anyone but Donny. But at least she could dance and had the right to be smug. Bristol, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4112916;
    Watch out for that middle finger
    I'm ON it, hon . . .

I am duckin' and dodgin' even as I type!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;4112920;
    I would rather have Bristol win than Jennifer. At least she is truthful and herself. Not a drama queen. (please note I am a Canadian and this is completely politics free LOL)

I don't know if Bristol is all that truthful. She seems pretty convinced she is the most improved dancer and that everyone who disagrees with her is just a "hater." Not everyone who dislikes her dancing "hates" her. They just hate the idea that she's been advanced past better dancers.

Not to mention the VW is one of the easiest dances huh Jen?

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4112923;
    Jen will no doubt take 1st, but I'd love to see Bristol's face if she gets 3rd. Sadly, I don't think it'll matter Mya bored me. She was just there. I found nothing about her memorable, dance wise, except she had an attitude. Bristol I'll remember dance wise, but it won't be for the better. And she has an entitled attitude to boot. Not sure who's was worse. Odds were, Mya would have beat anyone but Donny. But at least she could dance and had the right to be smug. Bristol, not so much.
    True, very true about Maya!

And I sure hope she takes 3rd...she will probably boohoo like she did for her 25!

ETA: And maybe Bristol is so clean in her steps because there is such a lack of them in each dance she does!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Frankly, I think Jennifer has lost her mind.

There is NO mirrorball trophy that I would risk the good health of my back/neck for.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread