+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/23 Finale Night 2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 11/23 Finale Night 2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain;4112880;
    I think Tom tried to cleverly tip us off as to who the winner is in his oh-so-dramatic introduction. "All their hard work, blah, blah, blah. Soon they will find out if it was 'enough'." Reminded me of Derek's Jenougher shirt. Case closed. That's a wrap.
    I've sure as heck had enough Maybe next season I'll get lucky and have a nice, peaceful, Ballas/Hough/non-drama related finale. Season 9, how I miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4112867;
    LOL Kara I'm with you. I am SOOOO over this season and can't wait for it to end. And now Jennifer has a fractured disc in her back and the Dr fixed her all up nice nice -
    It's a miracle!! She must be the bionic woman.

Carrie Ann has quite a pissy look on her face - maybe she knows no matter how the judges score the 2 dances tonight that Bristol has it in the bag!

Quite honesty I'm getting quite a kick out of that possibility I know CA really took another beating on twitter last night over the scoring of Kyle/Bristol. She may be just as excited as the rest of us to get the season over with. Or maybe she's ticked Kyle's going first of the finalists for the last scores. Bristol's doing her purple tango that she played a second of air guitar in. Couldn't tell what outfit Jennifer had on.

Jennifer probably got a cortisone shot. She'll feel it later though. I agree, I'm getting sick of hearing about her injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by ness;4112877;
    LOVED the "Burlesque" number!

Christina sure can SING!
    No kidding, she is spot on, vocally, all the time. She really has a master of her voice. How does somebody even be born that good?

And hearing that much talent within a pop song says a lot... usually pop songs don't allow much room for presentation of skill. Some confident singers try to throw in a lot of vocal gymnastics to get "extra credit" when singing pop, but it usually sounds forced into the song. Somehow when Christina sang, though, you could just tell she was great without her having to throw in a lot of vocal slides and such.

Of the whole Mickey Mouse trio (Christina, Britney, and Justin T), Christina was by far the most skilled. She operates her voice like a surgeon operates the knife.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4112878;
    I was very put off by the clip from last week showing Bristol saying that if she won "it would be a big middle finger to all the people" that hate her and her mother. What kind of person makes a comment like that on national television. I think the pro was stunned and did an extremely good job of not reacting to that comment. But I think inside he thought "What!!!!???? Did she just say that????!!!!"

If Bristol can easily make a comment like that on TV, then I doubt she much regrets her fiesty comments on her facebook page (despite her apology later, which probably was mandated by her P.R. guy and not heartfelt at all). I have only followed this season occasionally, and was interested in Bristol, but after seeing that clip I will be sick if she wins.
    --And sadly, I don't think her comments have even been feisty. They've just been crude and defensive. I understand that she feels as if she's been bullied, and some people, like the nutcase who sent the talcum powder-laden letter, have taken it way too far. But she could do herself a world of good if she rose above it instead of sinking to their level. Surely there's a way to defend herself and her dancing without sinking to that level.

Kyle at least I can enjoy. He wasn't my first pick to win, but I'd be perfectly happy seeing him hoist the trophy in the end.

I'll be curious if the judges comments are telling what the placements will be. Don't forget, the ranking system always gave it away (of course, Derek's team always won the team dance until this season, so maybe they caught on to that).

I'm glad Kyle didn't take the easy way out and picked a dance he wanted to improve on! My boy makes me proud! Cause he could've easily redid his amazing jive!

I do notice his posture is loads better than last time! GO KYLE!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4112867;
    LOL Kara I'm with you. I am SOOOO over this season and can't wait for it to end. And now Jennifer has a fractured disc in her back and the Dr fixed her all up nice nice -
    She said ruptured disc, not fractured disc. Big difference.

Herniated or Ruptured Disc - Cedars-Sinai

Many people who have a herniated disc are not aware of it because they have no symptoms of leg or back pain. Symptoms that do appear vary greatly, depending on the position of the herniated disc. If the herniated disc is:

* Not pressing on a nerve, there may be a low backache or no symptoms at all
    * Pressing on a nerve, pain or numbness can occur in the area of the body leading from the nerve
    * Located in the neck, pain or numbness may be felt in the shoulders, arms or chest
    * Located in the lower back, sciatica may occur and cause leg pain and other nerve-related symptoms, such as weakness, numbness or tingling in one leg. Pain from a herniated disc in the lower back (sciatica) may be felt in the buttock and down the back of the leg to the ankle or foot. There may be low back pain, but it is usually not as severe as leg pain

+ Reply to Thread