+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/23 Finale Night 2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/23 Finale Night 2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4112853;
    Bristol needs to get over the whole 'haters' complex. I once really liked her and her mom. Her dancing just stinks. Beyond.

Tom's explaining the scoring process since there's been so much controversy.

Jennifer says she fractured a disc in her back...ooh, drama as to whether she'll dance Is it over yet?

Bristol didn't look happy about the judges scores.

LOL Kara I'm with you. I am SOOOO over this season and can't wait for it to end. And now Jennifer has a fractured disc in her back and the Dr fixed her all up nice nice -

Jennifer says she fractured a disc in her back...ooh, drama as to whether she'll dance Is it over yet?
    No, she said she "ruptured" a disc. And the doctor fixed her right up this morning. But she may not get to dance ever again after tonight.

I'm sorry, but I think this is a load of crud. First off, how the heck do you rupture a disc and get out and shimmy about hours later, painkillers or not? Fractures are one thing, but ruptures? Second, the judges aren't supposed to take injuries into account, but you watch... "To think you may not be able to dance again!" Oh the horrors!

GMAB.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;4112859;
    I can't believe that Bristol was complaining about her "low scores" last night after her freestyle! She must be a spoiled little brat because the judges were more than generous with their scores on that trainwreck! Plus, how about handling this with a little grace? She said with a smug smile that she hopes she wins to show all those haters. Give me a break! Where's my gun to shoot the television? Darn, he locked it up!
    Be creative. Just find a heavy object and "accidentally" let it go flying

Bristol, she makes me pity her, yet laugh at how delusional she is. Weeks ago I questioned if it was all a big act with her being moaning about her scores. I no longer think that.

The show should take whatever money they gained off of her and pony up for some huge A-listers next season.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;4112859;
    I can't believe that Bristol was complaining about her "low scores" last night after her freestyle! She must be a spoiled little brat because the judges were more than generous with their scores on that trainwreck! Plus, how about handling this with a little grace? She said with a smug smile that she hopes she wins to show all those haters. Give me a break! Where's my gun to shoot the television? Darn, he locked it up!

FORT Fogey

Bristol needs to get over the whole 'haters' complex. I once really liked her and her mom. Her dancing just stinks. Beyond.

Tom's explaining the scoring process since there's been so much controversy.

Bristol didn't look happy about the judges scores.
    I'm not sure if there's a significant difference, but she said ruptured, not fractured.

And Bristol's red dress from the opening looks remarkably similar to Christina's Burlesque dress, except that I think Christina's is a bit longer. Did anyone else hear Ross Matthews talking about Bristol on Chelsea Lately? He said her skirts were starting to make him uncomfortable because they were getting so short he could see her Russia from his living room.

LOVED the "Burlesque" number!

Christina sure can SING!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I was very put off by the clip from last week showing Bristol saying that if she won "it would be a big middle finger to all the people" that hate her and her mother. What kind of person makes a comment like that on national television. I think the pro was stunned and did an extremely good job of not reacting to that comment. But I think inside he thought "What!!!!???? Did she just say that????!!!!"

If Bristol can easily make a comment like that on TV, then I doubt she much regrets her fiesty comments on her facebook page (despite her apology later, which probably was mandated by her P.R. guy and not heartfelt at all). I have only followed this season occasionally, and was interested in Bristol, but after seeing that clip I will be sick if she wins.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4112871;
    No, she said she "ruptured" a disc. And the doctor fixed her right up this morning. But she may not get to dance ever again after tonight.

I'm sorry, but I think this is a load of crud. Judges aren't supposed to take injuries into account, but you watch... "To think you may not be able to dance again!" Oh the horrors!

GMAB.
    I know. I mean, they could have just not mentioned it, but they did, and she has to pile on 'I may never dance again, but for Derek gosh dang it'. I can sympathize, but sheesh. Injury complaints every week, re-creating DD last night and now tonight? Girl, you've got the trophy. Just state it and be proud. I'd give her an excuse for being smug, unlike Bristol.

Of course, Kyle's going first tonight, doing his favorite dance

I think Tom tried to cleverly tip us off as to who the winner is in his oh-so-dramatic introduction. "All their hard work, blah, blah, blah. Soon they will find out if it was 'enough'." Reminded me of Derek's Jenougher shirt. Case closed. That's a wrap.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4112871;

I'm sorry, but I think this is a load of crud. First off, how the heck do you rupture a disc and get out and shimmy about hours later, painkillers or not? Fractures are one thing, but ruptures? Second, the judges aren't supposed to take injuries into account, but you watch... "To think you may not be able to dance again!" Oh the horrors!

GMAB.
    It did make me wonder what kind of magical doctor she has that he can "fix up" a ruptured disc well enough for her to go out dancing hours later. I'm sure it's not intentional, but she's making him sound like a Dr. Feel Good who just drugs you up enough so that you don't mind dancing with a ruptured disc instead of telling you not to (which I'm guessing would be the standard medical response).

Well, listen to that...Kyle is even starting to sound like a dancer. Talking about posture and fluidity etc.

+ Reply to Thread