+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/23 Finale Night 2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/23 Finale Night 2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;4112845;
    I'm sorry, but Kyle deserved a 30 for that freestyle! Aw, I so wish he would win!
    Me, too!

I want him to win, but I don't think it's gonna happen . . .
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Bristol needs to get over the whole 'haters' complex. I once really liked her and her mom. Her dancing just stinks. Beyond.

Tom's explaining the scoring process since there's been so much controversy.

Jennifer says she fractured a disc in her back...ooh, drama as to whether she'll dance Is it over yet?

Bristol didn't look happy about the judges scores.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4112841;
    Well, color me confused. If Jennifer was trying to break away from the shadow of an iconic role, why in the heck was their first dance and their freestyle to music associated with said role?

It does always crack me up how they do those intensely dramatic "up close and personal" type pieces about the final contestants, as if they're competing for an Olympic gold instead of that tacky trophy.

I'd also like to add that we should all look as good as Florence at 74. And good grief, could Bristol's dress be any shorter? For someone who has talked about wanting modest costumes, that's a little surprising.

Wow - I never saw anyone gain weight during DWTS - Bristol must have put on 15 lbs.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I can't believe that Bristol was complaining about her "low scores" last night after her freestyle! She must be a spoiled little brat because the judges were more than generous with their scores on that trainwreck! Plus, how about handling this with a little grace? She said with a smug smile that she hopes she wins to show all those haters. Give me a break! Where's my gun to shoot the television? Darn, he locked it up!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;4112850;
    Bristol Bristol Bristol...you're scores shouldve been wayyyyy lower than that all season..so don't boohoo for a 25! You're lucky you even got that!
    ITA! I think I will drink up everytime I hear the word "haters" tonight!

Bristol and her "middle finger to the haters"...

I'm glad Jen is dancing, but I hope we don't see something awful happen on the floor tonight.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4112854;
    Wow - I never saw anyone gain weight during DWTS - Bristol must have put on 15 lbs.
    I don't know about 15 lbs., but I'm not blind, either.

Kinda looks to me like she's put on weight, too (or at least hasn't LOST any weight since the show started!).
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

You know, hearing Mark tell Bristol to give him some sex, give him some sex, only to have him add immediately, "It's one minute thirty-seven seconds"...well, maybe it makes me a hater, but it made giggle.

I wish Kyle had a prayer of winning this, since he didn't whine about Len's nine, when he certainly could have. Bristol had no business whimpering about her scores at all. They were remarkably high given her level of dancing compared to her competition.

As for Jennifer's ruptured disc...c'mon. A ruptured disc? It's a stupid plastic trophy. At some point someone needs to make her stop before she does permanent damage to herself. I don't know how her father feels about this, but I guarantee you both my parents would have been attempting to drag me off the floor themselves if ruptured a disc and insisted on continuing to compete.

a ruptured disc and she is fixed! A MIRACLE!!!

:puke

I can't stand that whiner.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4112860;
    ITA! I think I will drink up everytime I hear the word "haters" tonight!

I'll drink to that with you! We should be nice and buzzed by the end of the night!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread