+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/22 Finale Night 1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/22 Finale Night 1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Not sure if this was posted yet:

Bristol Palin might ruin DWTS

If you're worried about Bristol Palin winning Dancing with the Stars, you're not alone. Apparently producers are a bit concerned too. At least that's what one show insider says.

"This will be a disaster for the show if Bristol wins," an insider tells PopEater. "Any creditability the show had will be over. It will go from being a dancing competition to a popularity competition, where whoever has the most rabid fan base will always win no matter how little talent they have."

While Bristol has improved this season, she's still the worst dancer on the show by quite a margin, something that's been true for weeks.

"Another problem the producers foresee is that after Bristol wins, no one in Hollywood will ever want to be on the show again," a well-placed ABC source tells PopEater. "Why would a real star want to compete and lose against someone like [former U.S. Senate candidate] Christine O'Donnell or Levi Johnston. It's humiliating. The producers know they are in big trouble for sure." If you love Dancing with the Stars, it might be time to vote early and often for Kyle and Jennifer.

How can the judges possibly be praising Bristol for that dance? She is absouletly no where near where Kyle or Jennifer are!!! Not that fast, not sharp at all, not a good jive and they praise that??? What are they doing???

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Amazing, simply amazing. While her dance was not horrible, it certainly lacked difficulty and what she did do lacked preciseness in my eyes. That the judges would praise mediocrity at this stage is just sad. Wow, just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4111697;
    Yeah, but watch her get three nines.
    Does it even matter at this point?

Mark was going mental during that dance. Far too OTT for my liking.
    Three nines for Bristol and Mark -- what a joke!

Bristol must resort to my favorite remedy for nerves, 2 large pizzas, half gallon of mint chocolate chip and Doritos with extra french onion dip...for a snack.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4111692;
    What the hell is wrong with these judges?
    More molly-coddling. They might as well say, "You turned up, did the dance without dropping down dead, here, have a 9".
    "That's Numberwang!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've already prepared myself for Bristol to win. We've seen how she has outlasted dancers who were waaaay ahead of her in ability, so I'm ready for her to beat Jennifer and Kyle. I'm barely able to stomach watching this tonight, and I'm sure I won't be watching it tomorrow for the farce that's going to happen.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The worst part is that the judges are what make the system unfair, not the popular vote portion! If they simply judged and scored people appropriately, I could handle Bristol still being there far easier than her receiving 9s AND getting votes. It's like the judges HELP her because they don't score her fairly...any of the judges that say otherwise are lying to themselves.

You have got to be kidding - 3 nines for that - NO WAY!!!

I think Bristol deserved 6's. I just don't get it.

+ Reply to Thread