+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 11/22 Finale Night 1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/22 Finale Night 1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Thanks for the informative thread on tonight's show. I watched video of Kyle's dances, and he was wonderful. Able to phone vote, I have yet to connect to ABC's website, which I don't find to be a coincidence. Forever and ever signed, Your favorite conspiracy theorist

Thanks all for keeping us posted. So that's it? Sigh.

Jen deserved her scores.. especially when you consider what Kyle and especially Bristol got for their dances. Jen's worst dance is technically better than the other two IMO. Jen got my votes

The group that I watched with all reached the same conclusion... Len has to be a Republican! Bristol got a 9 from him for that disaster?? give me a break.. no way was that equal to Kyles... no way, no how grrrrrrrrrr
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

So I assume most if not all of us voting online are having "issues"? I didn't bother with the computer during the show or right after it; trying now, and no dice.

First I got an "Oops, there was an error. Try later!" type message.

Then it told me "Processing..." over and over when I tried to log in.

And just now it finally loaded a blank page, which I refreshed, and it took me back to the voting page. It the said 1 of my votes was used, but did not say who it went to. Tried to vote again, but it said I wasn't logged in and had to agree to new TOS because I hadn't visited the site in a long time.

Ugh. I think I'll wait a few more hours and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4111889;
    So I assume most if not all of us voting online are having "issues"? I didn't bother with the computer during the show or right after it; trying now, and no dice.

First I got an "Oops, there was an error. Try later!" type message.

Then it told me "Processing..." over and over when I tried to log in.

And just now it finally loaded a blank page, which I refreshed, and it took me back to the voting page. It the said 1 of my votes was used, but did not say who it went to. Tried to vote again, but it said I wasn't logged in and had to agree to new TOS because I hadn't visited the site in a long time.

Ugh. I think I'll wait a few more hours and try again.
    It took awhile but I got my 5 votes in.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jojo1972;4111880;
    Are you kidding? People have been bashing her since the show began. In really sick and inappropriate ways. She's just a kid taking advantage of an opportunity that came her way. I can't stand her mother, and I in no way think she should be "famous" or in the finals, but enough is enough. If the way people have been treating her isn't "hatin" then I don't know what is.

GO KYLE!
    YEah, but she referred to the haters as being the ones who didn't think she deserved to be in the top three. That's kind of lumping a group of uglies with anyone who doesn't think she deserves to be there.

I don't think she deserves to be there, but I've never said anything bad against Bristol and that is true of most people. I've criticized her dancing, but that's kind of the point of the show. But calling me a hater just because I see she is not as good as the rest, well... that's just giving all those kind and nice people a reason TO hate her, isn't it?

(For the record, I still don't hate her, though she IS starting to get on my nerves... )

I couldn't log in at the ABC site after several tries, so I'm going to wait a while before trying again (I'm a night owl anyway)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4111863;
    When was the last time it wasn't fairly predictable? When Gilles lost?
    I think so. Shawn winning wasn't a huge shock to me. I believe it would have been even more predictable had Gilles not become the huge hot Frenchman he did, or if Melissa didn't join the competition 48 hours before the premiere. But her winning wasn't a shock. It was more hoping she wouldn't but there was a cloud of doubt Gilles might pull it off. However, that's the first season I ever heard of dirty votes being thrown aside, and they happened to be Gilles that were tossed Season 9 and 10, it was more suspenseful who was going to make 3rd. This season, the same, who was going to make 3rd, Brandy or Kyle. Jenn's got the win; that's been obvious to me since pre-premiere.

I voted for Kyle, I wanted to vote for Jen, because I fear that Bristol might win if I split my votes...but I really felt that Kyle deserved it... out of this three that is............... I think he had the best freestyle, Jen's was disappointing in my opinion, and Bristol was garbage.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4111701;
    Three nines for Bristol and Mark -- what a joke!
    I was embarrassed for her, thinking she'd be lucky to get 8s for that clunker of a jive. She would have gotten 6s and 7s at the most earlier in the season. She was dancing as if she had lead in her shoes! Unbelievable! Those judges' scores had to be fixed in some way ... give her 9s no matter what.

+ Reply to Thread