+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/22 Finale Night 1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/22 Finale Night 1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Because of the judges' generosity, Bristol only needs to get 2% more votes than Kyle to knock him out, or 4% more than Jennifer. The judges almost always give identical scores on the second night, so I'd say it's a done deal for the Sarah Spawn.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4111803;
    I'm sorry, but I don't think J/D deserved a thirty for that freestyle, because it wasn't as good as the other dances for which they received thirties.

Kyle had the best freestyle. It suited him, and he really sold it--and I'm not particularly a hip hop fan either.

However, I think J/D could have walked out onto the floor and smiled and bowed and left it at that and still gotten thirties, because they need them in the finale that badly. It's either that or throw the thing to Bristol, because, sadly, I think she can drag in enough dedicated voters to push Kyle out of there, given that she's only four points behind him (and shouldn't be).
    Agreed on all points.

Just a reminder, folks, please DO NOT post Dial Idol information in this thread.
    Anyone wanting to know their numbers can visit their site.
    The dedicated DI thread will be opened at midnight.

Thanks
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;4111809;
    Because of the judges' generosity, Bristol only needs to get 2% more votes than Kyle to knock him out, or 4% more than Jennifer. The judges almost always give identical scores on the second night, so I'd say it's a done deal for the Sarah Spawn.
    Ugh, it's a done deal then.
    The triumph of mediocrity. Thanks, judges.
    As Bristol would say, they SUCK!!!
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;4111804;
    I love Jennifer,but it's Kyle all the way for me...Kyle's free style was amazing...he so deserves to win

My guess is Bristol will be out first, then down to Kyle/Lacy and Jennifer/Derek. I would love to see Lacey win the title, but Kyle TOTALLY won me over this season.
    I just adore Kyle, he won me over and he can dance!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

They didn't last year. They scored Nicole higher than Evan. I remember, because it ticked me off. It was as if it was to make up for any lost score points she needed to win.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;4111798;
    commercial comment: Bethany Frankel reality "superstar"? LOL where is that barf icon....
    Sean Young looks like a drag queen.
    Here ya go
    Yeah, in one promo they called Sean Young a movie "icon". REALLY?

What next? Michaela Salahi? Erik & Lyle Menendez? OJ Simpson?

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;4111820;
    Here ya go

"To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Tomorrow will be more telling when the judges have complete control of the scores and the fans can't interfere. However, I'm convinced they'll want a Jennifer/Bristol showdown. I wonder how much time they'll spend talking to Bristol about the 'rough ride' she's had from all the people out to get here (since, you know, she works the hardest, is the most improved, the underdog...) I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Kate style farewell for her x100. I hate the fall seasons of this show, and this has been one of the worst. Bristol winning and the long term backlash would almost make it worth it. Now I'll add Kyle to my lists of stars this season who deserved better. The judges love Derek, not his partners, so I think any future ones should just sit on the sidelines. Obviously they could still bring in a decent score. I really hope he gets a challenge next season, and that the show doesn't feel the need to give Mark a trophy for enduring this season. That'll be another year before I get another DWTS season I like if that happens.

They also rank the couples on one of their dances tomorrow, and the order they've always ranked them has been the actual finishing order.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-22-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;4111820;
    Here ya go

I have no intention or desire to watch that show or any of those people on it. Not going to waste my time. I want Castle back!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread