+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/22 Finale Night 1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/22 Finale Night 1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Brooke is pretty covered up tonight, sometimes I think the producers read these boards, lol. No cleavage in sight.

commercial comment: Bethany Frankel reality "superstar"? LOL where is that barf icon....
    Sean Young looks like a drag queen.
    Last edited by Tobi; 11-22-2010 at 09:16 PM.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I didn't watch tonight but will definitely go back and take a look at Kyle's dances.

So I'm wondering...does who win the freestyle round come down to what the judges think is the better freestyle or the viewers? Because I sure as heck don't trust one word or paddle coming from them after this season.

So even though I didn't watch, it sounds like I didn't miss anything: Bristol was grossly overscored/praised, and I'm wondering if even the show gets it why people don't like her (who am I kidding, that's why they keep doing it). Sounds like Derek can keep that spot he reserved for his third trophy all clear. I'm surprised they went the DD route, but think it's just cheap gimmicks to go there. I would think Derek would be more original.

Anyway, one more day and this season is finally done! Hopefully they get their priorities straight next season. I really can't wait to really read what's on everyone's minds. And Bristol, just because some of us think you're only there because of your mama and that you can't dance worth jack so we refuse to believe the hype doesn't mean we're all 'haters'. I hate myself for defending her early on.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4111796;
    Another perfect score for Jenn/Dereck -- Judges love her!
    I don't know if it is all because of that. They certainly think she is the best dancer, but if they were honest in their scoring of Bristol, they wouldn't have to hand out undeserved 10's. If her freestyle got a 9, that was certainly deserving of a 10

I still can't get through on the website to vote. I've been trying for the last hour...

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Kyle freestyle might have been more exciting but how hard is it to do a freestyle copied from a hip hop dance , it is like me doing the electric slide with a lift. Please to put bristol and fosse in the same sentence just is so wrong. I believe jen should win will she. I dont think so. In fact i think she might take 3rd. I am so ready for sytycd.

FORT Fogey

I'm sorry, but I don't think J/D deserved a thirty for that freestyle, because it wasn't as good as the other dances for which they received thirties.

Kyle had the best freestyle. It suited him, and he really sold it--and I'm not particularly a hip hop fan either.

However, I think J/D could have walked out onto the floor and smiled and bowed and left it at that and still gotten thirties, because they need them in the finale that badly. It's either that or throw the thing to Bristol, because, sadly, I think she can drag in enough dedicated voters to push Kyle out of there, given that she's only four points behind him (and shouldn't be).

FORT Fan

I love Jennifer,but it's Kyle all the way for me...Kyle's free style was amazing...he so deserves to win

My guess is Bristol will be out first, then down to Kyle/Lacy and Jennifer/Derek. I would love to see Lacey win the title, but Kyle TOTALLY won me over this season.

FORT Fogey

I forgot to add that I really, really would like to see Kyle, if he can sing at all, get some kind of musical role out of this. He could burn it up in the right comic supporting role, which are better written in a lot of musicals anyway.

I could see him doing a sort of Nicely Nicely type role from Guys and Dolls. Something like that...

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Does anyone know what song Bristol/Mark used for their jive?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;4111800;
    I don't know if it is all because of that. They certainly think she is the best dancer, but if they were honest in their scoring of Bristol, they wouldn't have to hand out undeserved 10's. If her freestyle got a 9, that was certainly deserving of a 10
    Agreed! Jenn/Derek out performed Bristol/Marks and deserve better scores for sure. Their PD deserved 30 but don't agree with the Freestyle. I think Jenn is the Judges favorite to win.

+ Reply to Thread