+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for the finale

Re: Predictions for the finale

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4111430;
    that's baffling me too... why do people want it to go to the "most improved" dancer? After dancing full time with a professional ball room dancer for a couple of months - why is improving to be mediocre (Bristol and Kyle) so derserving of a win?? Heck with that much training, even I could do an ok dance
    We’re not asked to vote for the best dancer – but it really doesn’t matter because at this point in the game the producers will have the final say in who gets the trophy.

For me it's about who brings the least amount of drama and entertains me the most - and for me that's Kyle.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Think will win: Jennifer

Want to win: Kyle

that's baffling me too... why do people want it to go to the "most improved" dancer? After dancing full time with a professional ball room dancer for a couple of months - why is improving to be mediocre (Bristol and Kyle) so derserving of a win?? Heck with that much training, even I could do an ok dance
    Because that's why I like this show. If I wanted to watch professional dancers, I'd watch one of the other dance shows. If it were all about dancing, they might as well cast people of Nicole's caliber every season, because from week 1 you couldn't tell her from the pros. Jennifer and Brandy weren't anywhere near as much of a ringer, but I just don't like Jennifer. She may be the best left of the 3, but I still have found her overrated, too dramatic, and quite honestly I'm just annoyed that Derek is yet again here in the finals because he got an easy partner to work with (drama aside). But for the record, if I liked Jennifer, Derek wouldn't interfere with my voting for her. I don't like Lacey, but Kyle's still getting my votes. It's pointless, especially since the judges have 2 dances tomorrow to basically override the fan votes. So I think all the hype surrounding the freestyle and finale is pointless. Thankfully Derek said they aren't dancing to 'Time of Your Life', but I'm sure some re-creation will be in there.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-22-2010 at 02:06 PM.

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Think will win: Jennifer

Want to win: Kyle

I simply enjoy Kyle's dancing and would love to see him win. While Jennifer is lovely to watch, she seldom moved me emotionally with her dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4111432;
    We’re not asked to vote for the best dancer – but it really doesn’t matter because at this point in the game the producers will have the final say in who gets the trophy.

For me it's about who brings the least amount of drama and entertains me the most - and for me that's Kyle.
    I know that, and my favorite in years past hasn't always been the best dancer (last year I wanted Erin to win) but this years final 3 just don't seem to compute for me... I'm not getting what the Bristol attraction is (not at all) but I do think that Kyle is sweet but wouldn't vote for him.

Jennifer just seems to be the natural choice for this final 3 ... I think she'll be the winner in the end, and recieve top marks by the judges tonight and the majority of the votes by the public
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I think the only thing we can be sure of is that we have no idea how things are going to play out tomorrow night. Bristol has been a polarizing figure that has managed to escape elimination for several weeks and if anything I think her being in the F3 is a huge threat to Jennifer and Kyle.

Had it been Brandy instead of Bristol I would absolutely believe Jennifer would take the trophy – no question.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4111430;
    Could be people consider most improved to have something to do with most deserving.

If considering most deserving, I would think you might factor in the most difficult hardest obstacles to overcome (fear, injury), no dance experience vs. some dance experience, never performing in front of a live audience vs. experience, and charm (and IMO, would including showing respect towards others vs. mouthing off to the pro during practice and/or throwing the pro under the bus to the judges).

Who I want to win: Jennifer
    Who I think will win: Jennifer
    Who I wouldn't mind winning: Kyle
    Who I would be sad about winning: Bristol

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;4111462;
    Who I want to win: Jennifer
    Who I wouldn't mind winning: Kyle

I like the way you broke this down
    and my breakdown is almost like yours

Who I wouldn't mind winning: Jennifer
    Who I would prefer to win: Kyle
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

After talking to friends, I flipped ...

Who I think will win: Kyle
    Who I would prefer to win: Kyle or Bristol. Ask me next week, and I would probably say, "any of the three."

(Having a difficult time connecting with Jennifer, probably because I am so distracted by her face not resembling her former self.)

mkp
    FORT Newbie

I did not know the judges scores counted for more than the fans in the finale. Not that it matters. The judges inflated Bristol's scores in the semi-final, out of fear of crossing the Pailn's or the Tea Party. My guess is they will inflate her scores again tonight - giving her 9s in everything. Even if Jen and Kyle get 10s, the tea party vote behind Bristol will take her to a win.

I also think Kyle will be second (he scores right after Bristol on the "likeability" and "not a real dancer" categories). Jennifer will be third.

Bristol's win would coincide with Sarah Pailn's book launch on Tuesday - a coincidence? I think not.

Let's see if I am right

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast