+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

If Brandy/Maks go out, they're going out on a high note. At least they'll be best remembered for getting ousted over a clunker who forgot her routines and did more posing as her partner danced around her.

I've all but given up on Bristol going home but her being last on DI is giving me a little hope. I should however know better. loll

How predictable that Brandy was in 1st many weeks or 2nd and then right at semis fell to 3rd spot. And of course Jenn with all her pain can go out and get two 30s. She deserved them but I think the pain is her schtick.

Well, hopefully, should Bristol stay over Brandy, all there followers jump ship to either Jennifer or Kyle, because if more fanbases begin to band together, we may be able to make sure that mirrorball stays far, far away from Alaska!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4107195;
    If Brandy/Maks go out, they're going out on a high note. At least they'll be best remembered for getting ousted over a clunker who forgot her routines and did more posing as her partner danced around her.
    If they go it's a joke and I partially blame the judges and show. Same for Audrina.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;4107189;
    Yes, karalott, loveee me some Louis, Dmitry, Kym! Louis has always been my favorite pro, so I hope he gets an actual contender next season and not another comedian! He really hasn't had a true contender since Monique in S3, even though Kelly was good and all.

Ah, getting close to the end...my stomach is in knots!
    Louis is exactly what I love in a pro-he's gotten some celebs who were rough around the edges, had serious nerve and confidence issues, and her turned them into fantastic contenders. I loved his partnership with Kelly. He's so supportive, and really choreographs routines to fit his celebs strengths and personalities, while working on their flaws. Same reason I love Kym, she does the same thing. The way they interpret the dances and bring that out is amazing. I'm glad Louis seems to be more of a regular pro again. He's also overdue for a trophy. He's gotten so close. Dmitry was never my favorite, but I have missed him these last 2 seasons and hope he's back in the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4107195;
    Absolutely, but I bet we don't see Maks back next season! And watch twitter tonight . . . I am sure he will have a lot to say! He has probably been holding back all day and he will unleash it all tonight if Bristol makes over Brandy!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;4107200;
    Well, hopefully, should Bristol stay over Brandy, all there followers jump ship to either Jennifer or Kyle, because if more fanbases begin to band together, we may be able to make sure that mirrorball stays far, far away from Alaska!
    That's what I plan on doing. Even though I think Bristol winning should punish the show, but I'd gladly hoist Derek on my own shoulders with the mirrorball and run it away from Jennifer if it meant Bristol lost.

Here we go...

I think if Bristol had lost 15 lbs instead of gained 15 lbs people would be kinder, lol, sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4107202;
    Louis is exactly what I love in a pro-he's gotten some celebs who were rough around the edges, had serious nerve and confidence issues, and her turned them into fantastic contenders. I loved his partnership with Kelly. He's so supportive, and really choreographs routines to fit his celebs strengths and personalities, while working on their flaws. Same reason I love Kym, she does the same thing. The way they interpret the dances and bring that out is amazing. I'm glad Louis seems to be more of a regular pro again. He's also overdue for a trophy. He's gotten so close. Dmitry was never my favorite, but I have missed him these last 2 seasons and hope he's back in the spring.
    Exactly! That's why I love him! He highlights the good, while correcting the bad.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4107201;
    If they go it's a joke and I partially blame the judges and show. Same for Audrina.
    Me too. And here's Len giving her a tongue bath. It sounds forced. Poor Len probably hates the thought of Bristol being in the finals.

+ Reply to Thread