+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4107173;
    All the weeks they made it predictable by keeping Bristol out of the bottom 2, of course they're going to milk it. I predict if she's in the finals, she'll be in the final 2 to again milk the ratings so people will watch and see if she wins (she won't, that I'm confident in). They've done a good job making this a non-predictable season, or trying to. I notice Tom and Brooke continue to hype it as being the most talked about, most unpredictable (really?), most controversial (again, really?) It's been all about Bristol. ABC wins and so do the Palins.

I really don't want to hear anything she has to say if Brandy gets voted off.
    Well, they better be careful what they ask for, like you said, Bristol's followers rival Jennifer's -- Bristol has enough followers to vote her the winner. And Derek said tonight, who wins the trophy is the one that deserves it!

One thing that I liked about last nights show was after Bristol was done dancing, she got a standing O, not once but twice. I seriously doubt being in LA that there was a full audience of tea party supporters there to do this for her. Is she the best dancer... no. But I think many see her as a young girl, whose had to deal with a lot in her life, just going out there and trying something new. And the whole premise of the show is to teach someone with no dance experience into becoming a ballroom dancer. She's not a hollywood personality, and I give her all the credit in the world to get out there and do this, as I do anyone. But I especially feel for her, she went out and did it anyway knowing she would get hammered because of political views, and that in my mind takes guts!
    I actually hoped Maks would win this season, I think it's finally his time. But as for her comment about Maks not liking her and she's not worthy to be there, I can see him giving that impression. I love Maks, but it's not the first time he's made other contestants feel that way, I seem to recall Melissa, and Jake to name a few. Bristol is just the only one to actually come out and say it. Maks speaks his mind all the time.

Bristol sems to be buying her own hype. I don't think she's half as nice or innocent as she would have people believe.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Jennifer sounds like she's accepting an Oscar. Brooke brings up how hard it might be to choreograph a freestyle, because Jennifer has limitations. We'll see.

Can we get rid of Brooke next season?

Yes, karalott, loveee me some Louis, Dmitry, Kym! Louis has always been my favorite pro, so I hope he gets an actual contender next season and not another comedian! He really hasn't had a true contender since Monique in S3, even though Kelly was good and all.

Ah, getting close to the end...my stomach is in knots!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Have you noticed Brooke has suddenly started covering up --- she is well covered tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4107188;
    Jennifer sounds like she's accepting an Oscar. Brooke brings up how hard it might be to choreograph a freestyle, because Jennifer has limitations. We'll see.

Can we get rid of Brooke next season?
    Brooke needs to be voted off the island. I wonder how many more times we will have to hear she's been through this too.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I feel sick to my stomach.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4107185;
    Well, they better be careful what they ask for, like you said, Bristol's followers rival Jennifer's -- Bristol has enough followers to vote her the winner. And Derek said tonight, who wins the trophy is the one that deserves it!
    The show deserves Bristol to win, if for anything else the long term backlash it'll cause, not to mention Bristol always being associated as the worst winner ever. She's already got her long term reputation as being the worst semi finalist ever, and the controversy of how she got here. The show may relish the attention now, but I expect there to be changes next season.

Heard Mark didn't like CA's comments after their waltz. Was that really booing? I guess the 'boo now' sign was broken.

It's going to be the dream deferred for Maks and Brandy. Sad.

+ Reply to Thread