+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Just seeing Brandy/Maks making it to finals will make me happy!

It's just not in the cards this season. Bristol will take out everyone til she hits the finals. Maybe there and then the show will take care of her. All my votes will go to Kyle.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4107161;
    Wow, my station is way behind you guys! So Kyle to the finals and Brandy and Bristol compete for the 3rd spot! Oh, the producers are loving this! But not me!

ETA: I am happy about Kyle, just not Brandy being in bottom 2!
    All the weeks they made it predictable by keeping Bristol out of the bottom 2, of course they're going to milk it. I predict if she's in the finals, she'll be in the final 2 to again milk the ratings so people will watch and see if she wins (she won't, that I'm confident in). They've done a good job making this a non-predictable season, or trying to. I notice Tom and Brooke continue to hype it as being the most talked about, most unpredictable (really?), most controversial (again, really?) It's been all about Bristol. ABC wins and so do the Palins.

I really don't want to hear anything she has to say if Brandy gets voted off.

Ok Tom calling Bristol the underdog isn't a good sign.

Yay! Kyle is going to dance next week!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I love watching Cheryl and Louis dance together. Kim and Dmitry dance together a lot.
    "That's Numberwang!"

On a side note, I hope that they bring Damian and Petra into the fold next season. !!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;4107165;
    I'm so happy Kyle made it to the finals!

Now, hopefully, Brandy can pull it out!

Bristol needs to go! Any other season with any other star would've got called out on the simple chroegraphy she was trying to pass off in the semis...it's her time. Brandy deserves this way more than her, just like Kyle did.

And if Bristol would somehow pull off this win this season, I would be extremely upset with the show and the judges, for propping her up so much, when she should've fell weeks ago..like before Audrina weeks ago.
    Exactly. No one, not even the worst clunkers, got the nice treatment Bristol has gotten. The judges were down right rude to the Woz, Ty, Michael, and even Kate got compared to a shopping cart. Her comments and scores have been a joke. She doesn't deserve to be here, dance wise, but by the show's rules, I guess it's fair and square. However, she seems oblivious to why people are saying it's a core group keeping her in and why they don't believe she's the underdog/most improved. If she was really working her butt off, she wouldn't have gained weight.

for Louis, Dmitry, and is that Kym and Damian? He needs to be back next season. The pro line up could use a change.

Jenn was predictable but she deserved to be in finale so I'm happy for her. Also happy for Kyle. He's cute and he's a good performer.

I'm worried for Brandy and Maks. Usually when people get the encore it's good news so either they are trying to torture them and they're safe or they will be out in an upset. How sad if one of the best dancing couples doesn't make finale. They really should.

Hmm...Damien's blondness has faded away...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread