+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4107277;
    As I stated last week, the surprise will be if ANYONE but Bristol wins the trophy.
    I'm going with this one.

I'm glad that Maks is done. I'm sad for Brandy, but she will have other opportunities as a result of this show.

The show needs major changes...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Mom;4107278;
    If you've watched since the beginning, this shouldn't be a surprise. The best dancer does not always win. Sometimes it's a ringer (Nicole) sure, but sometimes it's other factors like being a great entertainer (Donny). I personally am tired of seeing professional or experienced dancers win. I'm Team Kyle all the way.
    My guess? Bristol goes out at 3rd. Kyle - suddenly Mr. Dynamic Personality with more bounce per ounce - takes on Jennifer, and if the judges don't overtly interfere, wins.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;4107281;
    It sounded like Maks was saying goodbye to the show tonight, didn't it? (Unfortunately for me!)
    Yes, yes, it did. I recoiled in horror when he said it.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Yes, I in no way mean to offend Bristol fans. Honestly, I have nothing against the girl, but I really don't feel like she deserved to be in the finals over Brandy.

And no other person with her lack of ability has ever made it that far, so it's just hard for me to believe that that many people are voting for the underdog, which I use that term loosely because I feel Kyle is more or less the "underdog"..because he has shown real improvement within the last two weeks.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4107272;
    Let's start at the very beginning. The producers hired Bristol, and they hired her with just something like this in mind.
    Not only did they hire her, but it has been painfully obvious that the judges were padding her scores. This is more than just a bunch of rabid Palin fans (no I do not like her and I will never apologize for that). The judges scoring makes it pretty clear that this is all producer driven. Why, I couldn't begin to say. What I do know is that I will not be watching next week.

Hey maybe Mark will have a new gig.

He and Bristol can be the encore for Mama Grizzly as she goes for the Presidency of the USA................

What a Fake Show this has become. It is not about the best dancer it is who gets the most votes!!!!!!!!!

So sad!!!!

Oh, and Tom said they weren't necessarily in the bottom 2 (Bristol & Mark) - which leads me to believe that Bristol will win this thing next week.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;4107290;
    Yes, I in no way mean to offend Bristol fans. Honestly, I have nothing against the girl, but I really don't feel like she deserved to be in the finals over Brandy.

And no other person with her lack of ability has ever made it that far, so it's just hard for me to believe that that many people are voting for the underdog, which I use that term loosely because I feel Kyle is more or less the "underdog"..because he has shown real improvement within the last two weeks.
    When Kyle first came in I thought who? and he won't be very good. After his first dance, I saw the potential. He improved and he is engaging. I know this show isn't always about the "best dancer" for me it is the improved dancer, who I like to see, who is engaging.... but they still have to be good!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;4107281;
    It sounded like Maks was saying goodbye to the show tonight, didn't it? Not regretting his last five years or anything about this season. Sure sounds like kaput to me. (Unfortunately for me!)
    I hope not! I don't know, though, Maks just hasn't seemed to have his heart in this season. And he's had some other things happening outside of the show in his personal life. He may take the season off, unless the show really entices him to return. The only pros I want back that were on this season are Maks, Tony, Louis, Anna, Chelsie, and Kym. Preferably with ringers. I'll be sad if he's not back, but DWTS needs a make over. I don't care what the ratings say. I worry next season, because they'll need to top this to keep angry viewers tuned in. I'm betting we get the same sex couple. CA said she'd be wearing her rainbow colors and is all for it I heard another Jersey Shore housemate wanted to do the show (not Snooki, but one of the other girls). We'll probably get Speidi. It's a long way to season 12, thankfully, so maybe he'll have a change of heart.

I never thought I'd be looking forward to Skating with the Stars starting. I've loved this season since day 1, and always looked forward to it and missed it when it was gone. The pros and celebs this season deserved better. Next week will be telling with the judges editing. I do think Bristol's a good bet for the win, however.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-16-2010 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;4107285;
    It's in post number 12 of this thread. She allegedly said that Maks didn't like her and didn't think she deserved to be there.
    another reason to like Maks

(maybe she's more like her mother than we first thought... isn't that what politicians do, mud sling in order to build themselves up?)
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

+ Reply to Thread