+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;4107271;
    So, I don't like Bristol either, but she doesn't deserve to be on there, simply because her mom is a politician? i'm sorry that makes no sense at all? might as well say, no singers, no performers, or anyone who has ever danced in a movie, or acted as a dancer in a movie, you can't restrict it that much.

Did it ever occur, that people vote for the underdog, and Bristol has got some of the lowest votes, and that is why people keep her in, it's not ALL politics
    There have been plenty of underdogs and none of them got any farther then they deserved to as far as I remember. Well, there was Kate...
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

As I stated last week, the surprise will be if ANYONE but Bristol wins the trophy.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

If you've watched since the beginning, this shouldn't be a surprise. The best dancer does not always win. Sometimes it's a ringer (Nicole) sure, but sometimes it's other factors like being a great entertainer (Donny). I personally am tired of seeing professional or experienced dancers win. I'm Team Kyle all the way.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rvon;4107264;
    . Next season I'll bet we see Snooki as a "star".
    That would warrant a name change for the show: Dancing With Fame Whores.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4107269;
    What did she say? I guess this is probably answered and I'll eventually get to the response.
    The article is posted in the last post of Bristol's thread.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

It sounded like Maks was saying goodbye to the show tonight, didn't it? Not regretting his last five years or anything about this season. Sure sounds like kaput to me. (Unfortunately for me!)

FORT Fogey

That's what the judges get for handing out 3 9s last night for a Paso that deserved 8s at the most. They put Bristol and Mark on a par with Brandy and Maks in the minds of voters. Add that to the Tea Party vote, and this is what happens. I'd like to smack the shocked looks off their faces, when they played a big part in this ridiculous outcome. Parts of Bristol's clunky Paso reminded me of Kate stomping around. There is no way that Brandy should have been shut out of the finals, especially in favor of Bristol.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Mom;4107278;
    If you've watched since the beginning, this shouldn't be a surprise. The best dancer does not always win. Sometimes it's a ringer (Nicole) sure, but sometimes it's other factors like being a great entertainer (Donny). I personally am tired of seeing professional or experienced dancers win. I'm Team Kyle all the way.
    Me too, he's really grown on me, and as much as i love Derek, no 3peat for him

It's in post number 12 of this thread. She allegedly said that Maks didn't like her and didn't think she deserved to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;4107281;
    It sounded like Maks was saying goodbye to the show tonight, didn't it? Not regretting his last five years or anything about this season. Sure sounds like kaput to me. (Unfortunately for me!)
    That's what I was thinking too. He almost corrected himself at the end when he said "and I also don't regret--" but he went on to say he didn't have any regrets about this season. So yeah, I'd say there's a chance he's going to explore other options in the off-season...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread