+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4107248;
    It was a bunch of politically-organized fans, some of whom don't even watch the show or care who is on it. Any other year, they wouldn't even be in the voting pool.
    I agree... that's exactly what I was going to say. Keep the politics separate.... totally ruined this season BOOOOOOO
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4107248;
    It was a bunch of politically-organized fans, some of whom don't even watch the show or care who is on it. Any other year, they wouldn't even be in the voting pool.
    Thank you! That's what makes me so aggravated is that is isn't the faithful followers/voters of DWTS doing this, it's people who don't even care, as long as a Palin wins dont-cha-know. It just frustrates me so!

Grrrrr!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

That wasn't a good outcome for either couple and they both know it. But I must really remind people that not many liked Brandy in the beginning and I actually thought because of that she would have gone before Audrina. She got so much better as time went on though. She could be annoying or at least they edited her that way in the rehearsals a few weeks back but then she seemed to change a lot and became very endearing. I'm sorry to see her go, not so much Maks as I think he is partly responsible for not being very likable to the masses that do not know him through his blog, myself included. I like him, but many do not and do not understand his snarky-ness. (not a word)...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;4107247;
    Probably because he finally realizes that his far-better dancer is no guarantee of his Triple Crown. He and Baby aren't immune to Bristol the Pistol's fan base. It's one thing to compete against someone who is somewhat in your league, but for him to potentially lose to someone clomping around in a long, heavy dress is just too much for him to process.
    Kind of telling that whole video package focused on Derek talking about the most deserving dancers making it. And here we have Bristol who hasn't left the bottom of the leaderboard in weeks, and took out far better dancers in Florence, Kurt, and Audrina.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if she had improved, was dancing well and looked like she was at least enjoying it. But she is none of those things.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Now I don't know what to do! I want to throw my weight behind Kyle, but I just don't want to give this show anything more than it's been given.

I tuned into the results this week and am disgusted. I knew this would happen, which is one of the reasons I stopped watching. That backstage package of Bristol, with her gum chewing and flat affect......and then seeing Brandy, with all her excitement and excellent dance moves - no comparison, I thought. Wow. I saw it coming but I'm still flabbergasted.

Can I just say -- next week, bring on the "vote-cleaning"! We'll get revenge for Gilles!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I am done with this show. Two seasons in a row the judges have set it up so that the wrong people go home. Bruno saying he's disappointed is STUPID. THE JUDGES and producers set it up so that Palin would be in the finals. No doubt she will win. Good thing I'm on the road next week, I won't miss the show.

I know I am only one person and my not watching the show will not have any impact. But I can promise that if real viewers instead of the political idiots who voted for Bristol because of her mother (and I ABSOLUTELY believe that to be the case) stop watching the show because they're disappointed in the direction in the show, it will loose it's supposed ratings lead.

I'll check in on Wednesday to see the results here, but I won't miss the show and I won't be recording it or watching online. Hope that those of you who do watch enjoy the show. I believe the predetermined "winner" is not Jennifer as everyone thought but Bristol. I apologize to those of you who are Bristol fans, no offense intended to you, but again, my opinion is that this is really the show pandering to a politician who absolutely wants to be President (God help us).
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan

This whole show has been a "joke" since last season when we had to put up with Jake and Kate. It has only continued to go down hill. Next season I'll bet we see Snooki as a "star".

+ Reply to Thread