+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Wow, my jaw dropped! Wow!

Voting for Kyle next week. I was worried he would be Bristol's next victim. When it came down to Brandy and her, I thought goodbye Bristol! Wow! Wow! The teabaggers must really be voting. I also wonder about Vote for the worse. American Idol had that going on but does Dancing?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Something has to change about this show, or else this is going to happen every season from now on. The most polarizing figure will win because fans will start wars with each other. It defeats the purpose of the whole show. This is just bad for the show's future.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Glad I know the results ahead of time. I won't be watching tonight or next week. This show has become a joke. Brandy should have at least been final two. I wouldn't have any problem with another person beating her out for the third spot if they had even close to a modicum of talent. I feel sick for Brandy and Maks. What a crock. The sad part is that tons of people voting for Bristol - told to do so by Palin - don't even watch the show, if the reports are any indication.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4107232;
    Very, very unhappy about this development, but I did love the honesty on Derek's face. He looked genuinely shocked and appalled.
    Probably because he finally realizes that his far-better dancer is no guarantee of his Triple Crown. He and Baby aren't immune to Bristol the Pistol's fan base. It's one thing to compete against someone who is somewhat in your league, but for him to potentially lose to someone clomping around in a long, heavy dress is just too much for him to process.

Quote Originally Posted by Footballmom;4107242;
    Hey....this is unfair but it was the fans that spoke.
    It was a bunch of politically-organized fans, some of whom don't even watch the show or care who is on it. Any other year, they wouldn't even be in the voting pool.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4107232;
    Very, very unhappy about this development, but I did love the honesty on Derek's face. He looked genuinely shocked and appalled.
    I think many of us had that look on our faces!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac;4107234;
    Wow. Just wow. I know I haven't been around in a couple of weeks guys (and I still have to get caught up w/ all the threads) but Whoa Buddy. Can't believe Brandy/Maks just got voted off. This is insane.

Finale? Joke. But I'm Team Kyle/Lacey ALL THE WAY

So sorry Karalott.

Poor Brandy. That's heartbreaking.
    Thanks Audrina got equally as screwed. I notice they didn't give them much time at the end. Hopefully a riot was ready to break out.

I think everyone was shock. The Bristol joke has gone too far, and I think everyone realized it tonight.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I KNEW Bristol would end up staying tonight and Brandy going home...what a travesty and a joke.

Bristol sure as hell better not win this thing or this show will be a joke.

Pfft...!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;4107247;
    Probably because he finally realizes that his far-better dancer is no guarantee of his Triple Crown. He and Baby aren't immune to Bristol the Pistol's fan base. It's one thing to compete against someone who is somewhat in your league, but for him to potentially lose to someone clomping around in a long, heavy dress is just too much for him to process.
    No one is immune to the force called Bristol!

What does Tom mean to tell us to vote? After reading what I read in the media thread today, it seems fruitless at this point with the organized efforts to vote Bristol through to the end! ABC better have a late night board meeting tonight to rewrite the rules if they want Derek/Jenn to win this season!

+ Reply to Thread