+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

10-10-10 for Brandy/Maks -- Finally!

10s all around!

Maybe this is a way they can give Bristol the boot with some dignity. She still should have gone weeks ago, though.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4106361;
    You know, if Bristol manages to pull this off, she could single-handedly damage the show, perhaps to the point of it going off the air. What real celebrities would consider going on this show after the last two seasons? They're already going the route of several "reality stars" in addition to sports/music/magician/modeling/acting (any I missed?) celebrities. I do not, for a moment, believe that the people who are voting for her are regular viewers of the show, they just watch for her mother and any appearances she may make on the show.
    Yes, you did miss at least one category that I can think of--millionaire computer geek (the Woz).

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4106316;
    Why does every dance she does have, oh, about 1/5 of it with an arm up in the air? Is this Mark's way of choreographing to hide her non-ability? And, what the hell is with the hug from CA? Sheesh.
    Yep - if you're watching her arm and hand in the air, you're not looking at her feet are you? Clever Mark.

It looked like she was running away from a mouse with her skirt hiked up all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4106368;
    Yes, you did miss at least one category that I can think of--millionaire computer geek (the Woz).
    Ah, yes, totally forgot him. At least he lasted a more appropriate time and was entertaining.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Oh lord get out your tissues - Jennifer's package is coming

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4106361;
    You know, if Bristol manages to pull this off, she could single-handedly damage the show, perhaps to the point of it going off the air. What real celebrities would consider going on this show after the last two seasons? They're already going the route of several "reality stars" in addition to sports/music/magician/modeling/acting (any I missed?) celebrities. I do not, for a moment, believe that the people who are voting for her are regular viewers of the show, they just watch for her mother and any appearances she may make on the show.
    Exactly. And I'm sure the show hopes those viewers will love and stick with the show. Just like they did with Kate, and Mike. I can see why reality stars want to be on the show. They're easy gets for the producers, they can potentially bring in a younger fanbase, and they're not someone that they take seriously to keep around in a long run. That's why I believe they'll try and top Bristol next season.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by law638;4106337;
    Was Bristol judged on dance ability or how far she has developed? If Bristol got 9's, the others should of got 10's.
    Well, as she has very little dance ability and has not improved one iota, I would say neither.

I think we all know what Bristol the Pistol is being judged on...

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4106369;
    Yep - if you're watching her arm and hand in the air, you're not looking at her feet are you? Clever Mark.
    Exactly! It's gone beyond ridiculous!

+ Reply to Thread