+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4106350;
    If they're going to award points based on how much they've improved, then they need to do that for every contestant. If they're going to grade on who's simply doing the best job with the particular dance he/she was assigned, they need to do that for every contestant.

They really need to establish how this competition is judged and then stick to it. The audience vote is enough of a wild card. The judges don't need to add to the potential chaos.
    ITA! I wonder what really happens to all those votes cast . . . the black hole?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4106350;
    If they're going to award points based on how much they've improved, then they need to do that for every contestant. If they're going to grade on who's simply doing the best job with the particular dance he/she was assigned, they need to do that for every contestant.

They really need to establish how this competition is judged and then stick to it. The audience vote is enough of a wild card. The judges don't need to add to the potential chaos.
    I really hope they change the format next year. Not the audience votes, because I can't imagine giving those 3 anymore pull or say than they already screw up. But they do need to either be consistant with every couple or be up front and say how they're judging them. CA admitted she judges everyone differently and they all start out with a 10.

I love DWTS, but I hope the show takes a hit from Bristol being on and going this far.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4106310;
    No, I won't split tonight (my old vote was for Kurt/Anna with a small split for Brandy/Maks.). Now, no way will I be splitting my vote. I am giving all votes to Maks/Brandy. I didn't really want to watch, but I'm sitting here with work I brought home, I'll vote while I'm watching the dance and work during commercials.
    No problem, after all, one contestant has millions of lemmings voting that have never watched the show in their lives!

This is the same music that was used for Derek & Li'l Kim's AT a few seasons ago. It sticks out in my memory.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

SMOKIN! I loved that!!! WOOT!

You know, if Bristol manages to pull this off, she could single-handedly damage the show, perhaps to the point of it going off the air. What real celebrities would consider going on this show after the last two seasons? They're already going the route of several "reality stars" in addition to sports/music/magician/modeling/acting (any I missed?) celebrities. I do not, for a moment, believe that the people who are voting for her are regular viewers of the show, they just watch for her mother and any appearances she may make on the show.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

That was fantastic AT by Brandy/Maks -- they deserve all 10's!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm counting on a perfect score for Brandy and Maks.

I'd like to see this show take a year off.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Gotta be 10's all around

FORT Fogey

Man, that judges' table is getting a lot of action tonight.

That better get some tens--especially since even Carrie Ann liked it.

Why is it when I see Derek or Mark do an AT, they still look like boys to me, but Maks always looks like a man.

Yes! Perfect 30!

+ Reply to Thread